i live in Rochester, and once you've been here long enough (a week), it becomes extremely boring. Yes, you can argue that there are the museums and planetariums...but they become tired, and uninteresting. And yes, we have lake Ontarion and the Finger Lakes...but Lake Ontario smells like raw sewage, and the Finger Lakes is but a lonely rural area with water, farms, and cheap restaurants. When you really come down to it, the seasons suck, summers too humid, winters too cold, fall is alright, and spring has too much rain. All there is to do is go shopping at one of the malls, eat and go to the movies. I want SAN DIEGO!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate Rochester, New York!
- 1 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 2 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 3 Trying To Find a Place
- 4 Logan Express
- 5 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 6 Yet another question about which DC Metro pass to purchase
- 7 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?
- 8 Looking for inexpensive lodging near Dulles Airport
- 9 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 10 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 11 One day in NYC
- 12 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 13 Columbus food !
- 14 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 15 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 16 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 17 Late night transportation PDX to downtown Portland?
- 18 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 19 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 20 TIMESHARE uour opinion on buying timeshare
- 21 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 22 Driving trip from Toronto to San Antonio
- 23 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 24 National Parks?
- 25 Marcola?