i live in Rochester, and once you've been here long enough (a week), it becomes extremely boring. Yes, you can argue that there are the museums and planetariums...but they become tired, and uninteresting. And yes, we have lake Ontarion and the Finger Lakes...but Lake Ontario smells like raw sewage, and the Finger Lakes is but a lonely rural area with water, farms, and cheap restaurants. When you really come down to it, the seasons suck, summers too humid, winters too cold, fall is alright, and spring has too much rain. All there is to do is go shopping at one of the malls, eat and go to the movies. I want SAN DIEGO!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate Rochester, New York!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 2 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 3 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 4 Colorado Skiing
- 5 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 6 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 7 American Honeymoon in March
- 8 san fran sightseeing
- 9 Boston in winter?
- 10 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 11 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 12 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 13 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 14 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 15 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 16 charlotte
- 17 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 18 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 19 New York City in April
- 20 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 21 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 22 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 23 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 24 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 25 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)