i live in Rochester, and once you've been here long enough (a week), it becomes extremely boring. Yes, you can argue that there are the museums and planetariums...but they become tired, and uninteresting. And yes, we have lake Ontarion and the Finger Lakes...but Lake Ontario smells like raw sewage, and the Finger Lakes is but a lonely rural area with water, farms, and cheap restaurants. When you really come down to it, the seasons suck, summers too humid, winters too cold, fall is alright, and spring has too much rain. All there is to do is go shopping at one of the malls, eat and go to the movies. I want SAN DIEGO!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate Rochester, New York!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 2 San Diego grocery stores
- 3 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 4 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 5 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 6 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 7 West Coast Bound End of March
- 8 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 9 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 10 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 11 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 12 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 13 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 14 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 15 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 16 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 17 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 18 Best places to move to Florida?
- 19 Juneau May 8th
- 20 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 21 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 22 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 23 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 24 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 25 Rental car drop before entering NYC