i live in Rochester, and once you've been here long enough (a week), it becomes extremely boring. Yes, you can argue that there are the museums and planetariums...but they become tired, and uninteresting. And yes, we have lake Ontarion and the Finger Lakes...but Lake Ontario smells like raw sewage, and the Finger Lakes is but a lonely rural area with water, farms, and cheap restaurants. When you really come down to it, the seasons suck, summers too humid, winters too cold, fall is alright, and spring has too much rain. All there is to do is go shopping at one of the malls, eat and go to the movies. I want SAN DIEGO!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate Rochester, New York!
View all United States activity »
- 1 St. Augustine, Florida
- 2 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 3 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 4 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 5 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 Fripp island
- 8 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 9 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 10 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 11 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 12 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 13 Where should I move to?
- 14 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 17 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 18 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 19 Hotel near Public Theater
- 20 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 21 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 22 San Antonio
- 23 hotel near Met NYC
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Oahu Information