I am considering traveling from from NJ to RI on Saturday of Labor Day weekend for a bridal shower and will be returning the same day. I'm concerned about heavy traffic on I-95 and don't want to go if it's going to take hours and hours to get there! Any thoughts?
I-95 Traffic from NJ to RI
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 2 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 3 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 4 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 5 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 6 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 7 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 8 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 9 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 10 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 11 Seattle: Something Different?
- 12 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 13 Park City ideas
- 14 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 15 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 16 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 17 NYC Clubs for live music
- 18 ONP help
- 19 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 20 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 21 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 22 Berkshires in late October
- 23 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 24 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 25 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI