Especially in the way of food. We can only bring one day's worth from home (will be on the road 24th & 25th-fixed dates, not flexible, traveling Philly to West Palm Beach). We usually (this is an annual trip) stop at Subways and Burger Kings and Pizza Huts-anyone know if those will be open? (Similar places like Chipotle, Olive Garden, etc. good to know too. We don't eat meat, so if Outback's open, it doesn't help.)
I-95 Christmas Eve/Day-What's there to eat?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City-New Things?
- 2 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 3 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 4 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 5 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 6 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 7 Kid School Admission
- 8 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 9 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 10 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 11 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 12 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 13 Things to do in La Jolla
- 14 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 15 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 16 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 17 Minneapolis Parking
- 18 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 19 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 20 Romantic destination in the US
- 21 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 22 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 23 family road trip
- 24 Alaska Trip Planning
- 25 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!