Especially in the way of food. We can only bring one day's worth from home (will be on the road 24th & 25th-fixed dates, not flexible, traveling Philly to West Palm Beach). We usually (this is an annual trip) stop at Subways and Burger Kings and Pizza Huts-anyone know if those will be open? (Similar places like Chipotle, Olive Garden, etc. good to know too. We don't eat meat, so if Outback's open, it doesn't help.)
I-95 Christmas Eve/Day-What's there to eat?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 2 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 3 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 4 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 5 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 6 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 7 Where to go in Maine?
- 8 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!
- 9 Timeshare Nightmares
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 12 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 13 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 14 Boston/Fenway park
- 15 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 16 Sacramento GTG
- 17 Travel West Coast
- 18 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 19 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 20 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 21 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 22 Dauphin Island, AL
- 23 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 24 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 25 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?