Will be travelling on I-81 through Pennsylvania and was looking for tips on restaurants not too far off the interstate. Something simple, hopefully not a chain, not fast food, perhaps since this is Pennsylvania, even a nice German-styled restaurant. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 2 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 3 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 4 New York City-New Things?
- 5 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 6 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 7 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 8 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 9 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 10 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 11 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 12 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 13 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 14 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 15 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 16 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 17 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 18 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 19 Kid School Admission
- 20 NYC hotel/July
- 21 Boston to see Sargent works
- 22 Southern Alabama trip report
- 23 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 24 Oom-pa-pa at the Y (our “camping” report) April 2015 St. Louis MO
- 25 Alaska Trip Planning