I am attending a conference in a few weeks at the Hyannis Conference Center. All of the meetings will be over with by lunchtime and I have no other real obligations. Would riding the ferry to MV and back one day seem like a good plan? I've been to Nantucket several times, but never MV.
Looks like I can leave at 1250 and be back by 10. I am thinking why not. Am assuming it dumps you off and I can spend all day walking and eating and shopping.
This sounds like a no-brainer. I am posting it in the event someone has some good advice regarding something I haven't thought of. Thank you!
Hyannis in early August
- 1 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 2 Key West at Christmas time
- 3 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 4 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 5 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 6 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 7 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 8 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 9 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 10 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 11 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 12 Columbus food !
- 13 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 14 One day in NYC
- 15 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 16 Updates from Hanalei
- 17 Trying To Find a Place
- 18 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 19 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 20 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 21 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 22 Blue ridge parkway
- 23 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 24 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 25 Going to Dodge City, Kansas