I have hired a car from LAX airport and have planned to drive up to San Fran to visit some friends. I have allowed to pick the car up at 9am in the morning from LAX and drop it back in San Fran around 5pm the next afternoon. Really looking forward to driving the tourist track and want to know if there is any places you can recommend we should stay the night at. Also we are considering a visit to Winchester House - is it worth the visit?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 2 florida gulf coast
- 3 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 4 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 5 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 6 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 7 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 8 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 9 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 10 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 11 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 12 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 13 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 14 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 15 Family Trip advice please?!
- 16 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 17 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 18 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 19 Road trip advice needed please
- 20 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 21 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 22 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 23 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 24 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 25 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!