I have hired a car from LAX airport and have planned to drive up to San Fran to visit some friends. I have allowed to pick the car up at 9am in the morning from LAX and drop it back in San Fran around 5pm the next afternoon. Really looking forward to driving the tourist track and want to know if there is any places you can recommend we should stay the night at. Also we are considering a visit to Winchester House - is it worth the visit?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 2 SF and northern California - October
- 3 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 4 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 5 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 6 November redwoods trip
- 7 Yellowstone
- 8 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 9 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 10 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 11 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 12 costco Big island
- 13 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 14 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 15 Which island for R&R?
- 16 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 17 Olympic NP w/toddler
- 18 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 19 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 20 Your Favorite Restaurant in Annapolis
- 21 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 22 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 23 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 24 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 25 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones