I have hired a car from LAX airport and have planned to drive up to San Fran to visit some friends. I have allowed to pick the car up at 9am in the morning from LAX and drop it back in San Fran around 5pm the next afternoon. Really looking forward to driving the tourist track and want to know if there is any places you can recommend we should stay the night at. Also we are considering a visit to Winchester House - is it worth the visit?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 2 Cape cod and Acadia
- 3 Maine in latter half of September
- 4 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 5 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 6 Grand Marais?
- 7 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 8 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 9 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 10 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 11 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 12 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 13 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 14 Grand Teton in October
- 15 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 16 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 17 adams morgan - safety
- 18 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 19 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 20 Morning in miami
- 21 Las Vegas must sees
- 22 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 23 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 24 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 25 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming