I have hired a car from LAX airport and have planned to drive up to San Fran to visit some friends. I have allowed to pick the car up at 9am in the morning from LAX and drop it back in San Fran around 5pm the next afternoon. Really looking forward to driving the tourist track and want to know if there is any places you can recommend we should stay the night at. Also we are considering a visit to Winchester House - is it worth the visit?
- 1 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 2 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 3 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 4 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 5 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 6 Madison Square Garden
- 7 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 8 Warm and don't Drive
- 9 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 10 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 11 Savanah Sojourn
- 12 St. Augustine, Florida
- 13 hotel near Met NYC
- 14 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 15 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 16 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 17 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 18 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 19 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 20 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 21 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 22 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 23 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 PRIDE OF AMERICA