Has anyone stayed here? The hotel seems lovely but my concern is the location. Is it walking distance to main attractions or to downtown? I know that they have a free shuttle and we will have a car but I am interested in any opinions.
Hutton Hotel Nashville
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco - mid October
- 2 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 3 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 4 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 5 Cape Cod
- 6 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 7 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 8 Which botanical garden is the best in Kauai?
- 9 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 10 Puerto Rico in December - how much can we do?
- 11 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 12 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 13 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 14 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 15 San Diego with Kids
- 16 Getting around the Big Island
- 17 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 18 best of yellowstone
- 19 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 20 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 21 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 22 New York Yankee Station
- 23 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 24 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 25 Vegas hotels for families