My husband will be attending a 5 day conference in Seattle July 9-13, and I am tagging along since we are now empty nesters! I am looking for some recommendations of things I can do (safely) alone while he is in classes. We will be staying at the Sheraton on 6th Avenue. This will be our 1st trip to the area, and I am looking for suggestions like shopping, sight-seeing (maybe a bus tour), museums, etc. that I can do alone.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://advancemenpower.com/zytek-xl/
- 2 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 3 Roadtrip to Yosemite etc
- 4 Anchorage-Seward Daytrip -- Train or Bus?
- 5 Travelling to Colorado for the First Time - What Should I See and Do?
- 6 YellowStone or Grand Canyon in August?
- 7 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 8 Flipkey may be worse the vrbo
- 9 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 10 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 11 Road Trippin' I-94, I-90, I-5, I-70, & I-80
- 12 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 13 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 14 Husband unable to walk long distances
- 15 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 16 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 17 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 18 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 19 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 20 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 21 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 22 GOOD EATING ON THE DRIVE BETWEEN FLORIDA AND THE NORTHEAST??
- 23 limited mobility for Savannah
- 24 Easter Week in Key West April 2017
- 25 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?