My husband will be attending a 5 day conference in Seattle July 9-13, and I am tagging along since we are now empty nesters! I am looking for some recommendations of things I can do (safely) alone while he is in classes. We will be staying at the Sheraton on 6th Avenue. This will be our 1st trip to the area, and I am looking for suggestions like shopping, sight-seeing (maybe a bus tour), museums, etc. that I can do alone.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Garage Door Repair
- 2 Travel advice for travel from Portland to San Diego
- 3 Jimmy Carter teaches Sunday School in Plains, Georgia
- 4 San Francisco to Seattle road trip
- 5 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 6 Royal Kahana Maui
- 7 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 8 Need Help with Kauai Condo Choices
- 9 Road trip out west
- 10 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 11 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 12 Parking in Boston
- 13 Need Northeast itinerary ASAP
- 14 Lake Chelan
- 15 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 16 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 17 1st trip to Colorado
- 18 Mystic CT
- 19 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 20 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 21 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 22 NJ to Sunset Beach, NC
- 23 Las vegas +21
- 24 Your favourite places in New York City
- 25 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?