You'll probably think I'm crazy, but I have just booked a flight for daughter (for her graduation present) and I for Newport end of May, but don't have hotel reserved yet!!! I have never been, but it has been on my wish list ever since I read an article on The Chanler at Cliffwalk. I only know about The Chanler, but would appreciate other suggestions along this same line. Since this is a special occasion, budget is not a big issue this trip. Also, if there is anything else you think 18 yr. old daughter might enjoy, please don't hesitate to mention. (She is planning to study studio art next yr. in college)
Hurry...Need advise for upscale Newport accomodations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 2 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 3 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 4 Wine Country Picnic
- 5 Washington DC Metro
- 6 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 7 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 8 Road trip through the south
- 9 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 10 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 11 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 12 Myrtle Beach
- 13 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 14 Colorado in the summer!
- 15 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 16 Getting around Las Vegas
- 17 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 18 Travel West Coast
- 19 Rafting near Denali
- 20 Where to go in Maine?
- 21 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 22 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 23 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 24 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 25 Kennebunkport and....?