While looking for housing options for a future trip, I found this page within the airbnb page. FREE (zero $) rooms for folks afftected by Sandy. Share away. https://www.airbnb.com/wishlists/donated-sandy-housing
Hurrican Sandy Housing Helpers
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 2 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 3 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 4 Ben Philipson
- 5 Pearl Harbour Visit Hawaii
- 6 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 7 Maui itinerary
- 8 Oahu
- 9 Past Life Regression Workshop
- 10 What time is it?
- 11 West Coast to Indianapolis
- 12 Overnight stops from NJ to Florida?
- 13 California
- 14 Disney World Florida moderate hotel ?
- 15 Newport Restaurants
- 16 Cajun Country, first visit, late December, please help
- 17 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress
- 18 getting around DC
- 19 Driving From NE Tennessee to NYC -- Where to Stop?
- 20 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 21 Family trip to New Orleans . . . Suggestions???
- 22 Sights and Restaurants in Brooklyn
- 23 Can you see Oak Alley Plantation from the road?
- 24 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 25 East Coast Road Trip In Late January