While looking for housing options for a future trip, I found this page within the airbnb page. FREE (zero $) rooms for folks afftected by Sandy. Share away. https://www.airbnb.com/wishlists/donated-sandy-housing
Hurrican Sandy Housing Helpers
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 2 American Honeymoon in March
- 3 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 4 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 5 NYC to LA road trip - Buy or rent a car?
- 6 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 7 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 8 4 week family trip ideas
- 9 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 10 san fran sightseeing
- 11 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 12 Boston in winter?
- 13 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 14 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 15 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 16 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 17 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 18 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 19 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 20 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 21 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 22 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 23 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 24 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 25 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?