Planning a trip to check out area, mid July 2005....planning on moving within a year from the Northeast. Just read previous postings and have more questions. Working middle class couple in late 40's (no kids) looking for help on which communites in the area are good to live. Want to be close to manufacturing industries. How are the small towns outside of Madison,Decauter,Hunstville? Any info is appreciated... sounds like a freindly area to live!! Thanks in advance
- 1 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 2 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 3 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 4 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 5 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 6 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 7 Warm and don't Drive
- 8 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 9 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 10 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 11 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 12 Rockport, MA dining?
- 13 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 14 Princeville in January
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 17 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 18 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 19 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 20 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 21 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 22 RIP Judy Rogers
- 23 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 24 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 25 First time to Austin-San Antonio area