Trying to decide between the two. Flying in and out of Nashville. Any thoughts on things to do/restaurants in both areas and which would be more interesting? Two gals - late 30s. We will be going end of October. We are up for anything!
Huntsville or Birmingham for 2 days?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Destin/Ft. Walton/Miramar Beach questions
- 2 Destin, Majestic Sun Condos
- 3 Majestic Sun - Destin Fl
- 4 Transport between SW National Parks ~ 3 weeks trip
- 5 Advice on where to stay in Boston
- 6 South Haven, Michigan in the winter
- 7 NYC votes all cigarette bans and laws apply to "vapor" cigarettes
- 8 Train from Newark to Manhattan
- 9 SF Activities
- 10 Florida: Palm Beach to Sarasota
- 11 Vegas Shows
- 12 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 13 SFO airport changing terminals
- 14 4 weeks in Florida with 4 moth baby
- 15 Charleston SC 3 day visit
- 16 Paso Robles, CA
- 17 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 18 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 19 Full day in Nashville
- 20 Skiing
- 21 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 22 Have you used Online Vacation Travel?
- 23 Kona/Lyman's Bay rental property?
- 24 Mini-Trip to Ashland VA ("Center of the Universe”!)
- 25 just me in nyc- dine alone spots near hotel