My husband and I will be on Maui during the Hula Bowl festivities and would like to get tickets to the game on Jan. 22. Will it be possible to get game tickets upon our arrival (Jan. 16) or should we order tickets? The Hula Bowl's web site lists a telephone number to call for tickets. We've called but only an answering machine answers so we left a message. We haven't received a call back -- ??? Anyway, anyone have any ideas on how to get tickets?
Hula Bowl Tickets
- 1 Driving from Greensboro, NC, to Tampa
- 2 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 3 Baseball Road Trip
- 4 I HATE COLD SORES!!
- 5 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 6 D.C. in a day
- 7 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 8 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 9 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 10 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 11 A visit to Fallingwater and places nearby
- 12 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 13 Using public transit in San Diego
- 14 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 15 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 16 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 17 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 18 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 19 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 20 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 21 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 22 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 23 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 24 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 25 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California