I don't know if his series was aired outside of California's PBS stations, but they were certainly a great resource for off the beaten path attractions.
He was well known for his "Oh, Maaaahhy!" exclamations.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite Hike
- 2 NYC hotel w/great room view for 30th anniv.
- 3 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 4 http://www.pureasiangarciniareview.com/testadrox/
- 5 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 6 Colorado Hiking in September
- 7 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 8 Bucket List
- 9 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 10 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 11 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 12 Your thoughts on Brooklyn Heights
- 13 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 14 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 15 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 16 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 17 Food and drink associated with D.C.?
- 18 48 Hours in NYC
- 19 Travel advice from Cincinnati to West Coast
- 20 Exploring, hiking, camping trip
- 21 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 22 The District by Hilton Club
- 23 Which island for teens
- 24 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 25 driving RT 66