I don't know if his series was aired outside of California's PBS stations, but they were certainly a great resource for off the beaten path attractions.
He was well known for his "Oh, Maaaahhy!" exclamations.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 2 San Francisco first visit.
- 3 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 4 Wine Country
- 5 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 6 Hawaii Help
- 7 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 8 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 9 Baltimore City: Some Flickr Photo Albums
- 10 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 11 Yellowstone in early May
- 12 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 13 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 14 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 15 Renting a car with DWAI
- 16 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 17 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 18 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 19 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?
- 20 Park City- handicapped
- 21 Disney Wild Africa Trek
- 22 Boston (1/25-1/29), NYC (1/30-2/5)- theater, food, museum exhibits?
- 23 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 24 5 days in Central Florida--where to stay and what to see
- 25 3 Days Itinerary Recommendation for Maui