For a general sightseeing drive & stay, how many days/nights would be appropriate for the above path? This is likely to be a trip that is "go go go" during the day with the relaxation/leisurely meal in the evenings. Not so much a "hang out and go swimming and nada during the day time". We'd cover a lot of ground during the day, probably.
And, how many "base camps" would you have? For instance, would you stay in one hotel during the Hudson Valley part, doing day trips from there (West Point, various villages, the CIA for a meal, etc) and then move on to another single lodging for the northern part?
What do you think, four days/nights?
This would start and end in NYC - which would probably be another three nights, estimated...
Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip SW
- 2 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 3 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 4 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 5 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 6 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 7 moving to florida
- 8 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 9 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 10 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 11 Santa Barbara, California
- 12 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 13 Itinerary opinions
- 14 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 15 Yosemite Fire -Contingency Plan
- 16 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 17 Charlotte restaurant help
- 18 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 19 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 20 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 21 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 22 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 23 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 24 Chicago trip
- 25 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson