For a general sightseeing drive & stay, how many days/nights would be appropriate for the above path? This is likely to be a trip that is "go go go" during the day with the relaxation/leisurely meal in the evenings. Not so much a "hang out and go swimming and nada during the day time". We'd cover a lot of ground during the day, probably.
And, how many "base camps" would you have? For instance, would you stay in one hotel during the Hudson Valley part, doing day trips from there (West Point, various villages, the CIA for a meal, etc) and then move on to another single lodging for the northern part?
What do you think, four days/nights?
This would start and end in NYC - which would probably be another three nights, estimated...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/Chantel-st-claire-serum/
- 2 Roadtrip to Yosemite etc
- 3 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 4 YellowStone or Grand Canyon in August?
- 5 Anchorage-Seward Daytrip -- Train or Bus?
- 6 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 7 Travelling to Colorado for the First Time - What Should I See and Do?
- 8 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 9 Flipkey may be worse the vrbo
- 10 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 11 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 12 Road Trippin' I-94, I-90, I-5, I-70, & I-80
- 13 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 14 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 15 Husband unable to walk long distances
- 16 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 17 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 18 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 19 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 20 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 21 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 22 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 23 GOOD EATING ON THE DRIVE BETWEEN FLORIDA AND THE NORTHEAST??
- 24 limited mobility for Savannah
- 25 Easter Week in Key West April 2017