For a general sightseeing drive & stay, how many days/nights would be appropriate for the above path? This is likely to be a trip that is "go go go" during the day with the relaxation/leisurely meal in the evenings. Not so much a "hang out and go swimming and nada during the day time". We'd cover a lot of ground during the day, probably.
And, how many "base camps" would you have? For instance, would you stay in one hotel during the Hudson Valley part, doing day trips from there (West Point, various villages, the CIA for a meal, etc) and then move on to another single lodging for the northern part?
What do you think, four days/nights?
This would start and end in NYC - which would probably be another three nights, estimated...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 2 Going to niagara falls but want to go nyc
- 3 T-shirt One Direction for you
- 4 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 5 First Time to California
- 6 Paso Robles Wineries/Vineyards
- 7 Vintage Subway Cars in Operation for the 2015 Holiday Season
- 8 Vines in the Auxois Hills Once Again
- 9 Roadtrip Around U.S
- 10 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 11 Road Trip from NJ TO SC
- 12 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 13 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 14 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 15 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 16 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 17 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 18 Angels Landing
- 19 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 20 San Francisco and Napa
- 21 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 22 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 23 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 24 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 25 California RV baby and child seats