For a general sightseeing drive & stay, how many days/nights would be appropriate for the above path? This is likely to be a trip that is "go go go" during the day with the relaxation/leisurely meal in the evenings. Not so much a "hang out and go swimming and nada during the day time". We'd cover a lot of ground during the day, probably.
And, how many "base camps" would you have? For instance, would you stay in one hotel during the Hudson Valley part, doing day trips from there (West Point, various villages, the CIA for a meal, etc) and then move on to another single lodging for the northern part?
What do you think, four days/nights?
This would start and end in NYC - which would probably be another three nights, estimated...
Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 Kennebunkport and....?
- 3 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 4 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 5 Wedding in Hawaii
- 6 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 7 rain in Kauai
- 8 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 9 Alaska cruise and land
- 10 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 11 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 12 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 13 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 14 Where to go in Maine?
- 15 Jersey City Parking
- 16 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 17 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 18 SF to DR? WTH!
- 19 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 20 NYC Itinerary Help
- 21 WISCONSIN
- 22 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 23 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 24 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 25 Washington DC in May for 4 days