For a general sightseeing drive & stay, how many days/nights would be appropriate for the above path? This is likely to be a trip that is "go go go" during the day with the relaxation/leisurely meal in the evenings. Not so much a "hang out and go swimming and nada during the day time". We'd cover a lot of ground during the day, probably.
And, how many "base camps" would you have? For instance, would you stay in one hotel during the Hudson Valley part, doing day trips from there (West Point, various villages, the CIA for a meal, etc) and then move on to another single lodging for the northern part?
What do you think, four days/nights?
This would start and end in NYC - which would probably be another three nights, estimated...
Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 1 Apartment For Rent in Philadelphia
- 2 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 3 Warm and don't Drive
- 4 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 5 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 6 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 7 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 8 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 9 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 10 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 11 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 Savanah Sojourn
- 14 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 15 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 16 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 17 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 18 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 19 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 20 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 21 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 22 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 23 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 24 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 25 Madison Square Garden