I need to get on the stick about prepping for our trip coming up soon... We will be in the Hudson Valley for 3 nights, starting and ending in Manhattan.
Would it be the easiest for us to take ourselves (with luggage in tow) via train to the end point in the Hudson Valley and pick up a rental there, or, should we get a car closer to Manhattan/in Manhattan?
Seems like the train makes more sense (pickup and dropoff three days later, then train back to Manhattan) but thought I'd ask.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las vegas +21
- 2 Best power bank for travel
- 3 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 4 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 5 http://quicksupplementfact.com/neurocet/
- 6 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
- 7 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 8 Trip Starting from New York
- 9 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 10 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 11 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 12 Your favourite places in New York City
- 13 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 14 Nilichik Ak.
- 15 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 16 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 17 Grand Teton Questions
- 18 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 19 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 20 Grand American Road Trip!
- 21 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 22 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 23 Rules of the Subway
- 24 Grand Teton Questuons
- 25 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago