I need to get on the stick about prepping for our trip coming up soon... We will be in the Hudson Valley for 3 nights, starting and ending in Manhattan.
Would it be the easiest for us to take ourselves (with luggage in tow) via train to the end point in the Hudson Valley and pick up a rental there, or, should we get a car closer to Manhattan/in Manhattan?
Seems like the train makes more sense (pickup and dropoff three days later, then train back to Manhattan) but thought I'd ask.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving to Minnesota from Jacksonville fl help
- 2 Florida Keys
- 3 Intimate Destination Wedding location help
- 4 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 5 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 6 Moving soon (blindly!) and would love suggestions
- 7 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 8 9 am - 5pm layover LAX - what to do?
- 9 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 10 Hawaii
- 11 Moving to a new state
- 12 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 13 Toying with Maine/Vermont road trip
- 14 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 15 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 16 How many states have you been to?
- 17 Kauai planning help
- 18 travel to Oahu (waikiki)
- 19 Day trip to the North Shore Kauai
- 20 Fine dining in South shore area of Kauai
- 21 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 22 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 23 USA, Trip to the south
- 24 Ferry info
- 25 Italian Food, Palm Desert