I need to get on the stick about prepping for our trip coming up soon... We will be in the Hudson Valley for 3 nights, starting and ending in Manhattan.
Would it be the easiest for us to take ourselves (with luggage in tow) via train to the end point in the Hudson Valley and pick up a rental there, or, should we get a car closer to Manhattan/in Manhattan?
Seems like the train makes more sense (pickup and dropoff three days later, then train back to Manhattan) but thought I'd ask.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 2 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 3 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?
- 4 New Years Eve in NYC
- 5 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 6 Maine in May?
- 7 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 8 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 9 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 10 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 11 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 12 Denali
- 13 Cruise Ship Schedule by City
- 14 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 15 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 16 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 17 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 18 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 19 Bed and Breakfast
- 20 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 21 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 22 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 23 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 24 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 25 Moving to a new state looking for advice