I need to get on the stick about prepping for our trip coming up soon... We will be in the Hudson Valley for 3 nights, starting and ending in Manhattan.
Would it be the easiest for us to take ourselves (with luggage in tow) via train to the end point in the Hudson Valley and pick up a rental there, or, should we get a car closer to Manhattan/in Manhattan?
Seems like the train makes more sense (pickup and dropoff three days later, then train back to Manhattan) but thought I'd ask.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 2 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 3 Alaska independent tour for group
- 4 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 5 5 days in Colorado
- 6 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 7 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 8 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 9 Sedona for a Month
- 10 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 11 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 12 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 13 Hawaii Volcanoes
- 14 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 15 Safety Concerns
- 16 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 17 40th in Key West
- 18 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 19 Downtown Chicago
- 20 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 21 Planning Honeymoon with Handicapped fiance
- 22 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 23 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 24 What to do in San Diego
- 25 Nashville