I need to get on the stick about prepping for our trip coming up soon... We will be in the Hudson Valley for 3 nights, starting and ending in Manhattan.
Would it be the easiest for us to take ourselves (with luggage in tow) via train to the end point in the Hudson Valley and pick up a rental there, or, should we get a car closer to Manhattan/in Manhattan?
Seems like the train makes more sense (pickup and dropoff three days later, then train back to Manhattan) but thought I'd ask.
Hudson Valley - renting a car
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Travel West Coast
- 2 Colorado in the summer!
- 3 Where to go in Maine?
- 4 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 5 Kennebunkport and....?
- 6 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 7 Never been on the Ell in Chicago
- 8 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 9 WISCONSIN
- 10 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 11 Jersey City Parking
- 12 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 13 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 14 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 15 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 16 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 17 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 18 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 19 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 20 New York City Restaurants
- 21 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 22 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 23 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 24 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 25 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents