I need to get on the stick about prepping for our trip coming up soon... We will be in the Hudson Valley for 3 nights, starting and ending in Manhattan.
Would it be the easiest for us to take ourselves (with luggage in tow) via train to the end point in the Hudson Valley and pick up a rental there, or, should we get a car closer to Manhattan/in Manhattan?
Seems like the train makes more sense (pickup and dropoff three days later, then train back to Manhattan) but thought I'd ask.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Acadia National Park
- 2 Traveling with an infant
- 3 http://www.garciniacambogialean.com/bisou-ageless-moisturizer
- 4 Vacation Apartment Rentals
- 5 Travelling from Miami to New Orleans
- 6 Travelling from New York to JFK
- 7 http://www.thecrazymass.com/trinoxid/
- 8 Birthday vacation ideas
- 9 http://getbodybuildingbuilder.com/muscle-rev-extreme/
- 10 http://getbodybuildingbuilder.com/muscle-rev-extreme/
- 11 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/ultra-forskolin-reviews/
- 12 http://www.healthbeautyfacts.com/breast-actives-reviews/
- 13 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/testo-vital
- 14 http://getbodybuildingbuilder.com/muscle-rev-extreme/
- 15 http://newhealthsupplement.com/nitronos-x/
- 16 Kauai helicopter flight
- 17 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/skin-complex-rx/
- 18 Colorado Hiking in September
- 19 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 20 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 21 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 22 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 23 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 24 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 25 Seeking Advice/Itineraries