I need to get on the stick about prepping for our trip coming up soon... We will be in the Hudson Valley for 3 nights, starting and ending in Manhattan.
Would it be the easiest for us to take ourselves (with luggage in tow) via train to the end point in the Hudson Valley and pick up a rental there, or, should we get a car closer to Manhattan/in Manhattan?
Seems like the train makes more sense (pickup and dropoff three days later, then train back to Manhattan) but thought I'd ask.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 2 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 3 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 4 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 5 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 6 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 7 las vegas anyone
- 8 Restaurant Help Needed
- 9 Best Culinary Tour in Charleston?
- 10 5 Day Photography Road Trip from Vegas to Denver
- 11 Foliage in Vermont
- 12 las vegas anyone
- 13 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 14 Finding Steve Perry
- 15 Grand Canyon
- 16 Washington DC
- 17 New England itinerary help
- 18 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 19 Trip Report - NYC Girls Weekend
- 20 US history sites- D.C.-NYC-Boston-Philly
- 21 Columbia River Gorge
- 22 Late-October Colorado: Itinerary ?s and RMNP day hikes
- 23 Photography trip from Denver to Vegas in 2 Days
- 24 Kona Village Resort Update.
- 25 Need Advice for trip to Oregon - Portland, coast and Crater Lake