I need to get on the stick about prepping for our trip coming up soon... We will be in the Hudson Valley for 3 nights, starting and ending in Manhattan.
Would it be the easiest for us to take ourselves (with luggage in tow) via train to the end point in the Hudson Valley and pick up a rental there, or, should we get a car closer to Manhattan/in Manhattan?
Seems like the train makes more sense (pickup and dropoff three days later, then train back to Manhattan) but thought I'd ask.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for New York
- 2 San Francisco transit options
- 3 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 4 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 5 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 6 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 7 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 8 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 9 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 10 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 11 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 12 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 13 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 14 Great OR beach house locations?
- 15 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 16 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 17 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 18 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 19 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 20 No Spam this morning!!
- 21 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 22 Honeymoon on PCH
- 23 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 24 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 25 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?