I need to get on the stick about prepping for our trip coming up soon... We will be in the Hudson Valley for 3 nights, starting and ending in Manhattan.
Would it be the easiest for us to take ourselves (with luggage in tow) via train to the end point in the Hudson Valley and pick up a rental there, or, should we get a car closer to Manhattan/in Manhattan?
Seems like the train makes more sense (pickup and dropoff three days later, then train back to Manhattan) but thought I'd ask.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 2 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 3 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 4 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 5 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 6 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 7 Uber boston
- 8 I95
- 9 Pt Everglades to fll
- 10 Change planes in Atlanta
- 11 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 12 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 13 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 14 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 15 Restaurants in Mesa
- 16 Wine Country
- 17 a short trip to san francisco
- 18 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 19 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 20 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.
- 21 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 22 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 23 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 24 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
- 25 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?