I need to get on the stick about prepping for our trip coming up soon... We will be in the Hudson Valley for 3 nights, starting and ending in Manhattan.
Would it be the easiest for us to take ourselves (with luggage in tow) via train to the end point in the Hudson Valley and pick up a rental there, or, should we get a car closer to Manhattan/in Manhattan?
Seems like the train makes more sense (pickup and dropoff three days later, then train back to Manhattan) but thought I'd ask.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 2 http://supplement4choice.com/exoslim-for-sale/
- 3 http://supplement4choice.com/exoslim-for-sale/
- 4 http://isscamreview.com/binary-trust-method/
- 5 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 6 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 7 San Antonio shopping
- 8 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 9 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 10 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 11 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 12 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 13 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 14 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 15 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 16 First Trip to New Mexico
- 17 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 18 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 19 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 20 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 21 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 22 Which island for R&R?
- 23 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 24 blue ridge parkway?
- 25 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...