I need to get on the stick about prepping for our trip coming up soon... We will be in the Hudson Valley for 3 nights, starting and ending in Manhattan.
Would it be the easiest for us to take ourselves (with luggage in tow) via train to the end point in the Hudson Valley and pick up a rental there, or, should we get a car closer to Manhattan/in Manhattan?
Seems like the train makes more sense (pickup and dropoff three days later, then train back to Manhattan) but thought I'd ask.
Hudson Valley - renting a car
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 2 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 3 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 4 family road trip
- 5 Kid School Admission
- 6 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 7 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 8 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 9 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 10 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 11 New York City-New Things?
- 12 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 13 Alaska Trip Planning
- 14 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 15 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 16 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 17 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 18 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 19 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 20 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 21 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 22 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 23 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 24 NYC hotel/July
- 25 Boston to see Sargent works