I need to get on the stick about prepping for our trip coming up soon... We will be in the Hudson Valley for 3 nights, starting and ending in Manhattan.
Would it be the easiest for us to take ourselves (with luggage in tow) via train to the end point in the Hudson Valley and pick up a rental there, or, should we get a car closer to Manhattan/in Manhattan?
Seems like the train makes more sense (pickup and dropoff three days later, then train back to Manhattan) but thought I'd ask.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 2 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 3 Flipkey may be worse the vrbo
- 4 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 5 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 6 limited mobility for Savannah
- 7 Husband unable to walk long distances
- 8 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 9 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 10 Easter Week in Key West April 2017
- 11 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 12 Northwest Passage
- 13 Travelling to Colorado for the First Time - What Should I See and Do?
- 14 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 15 Cleveland in 36 hours
- 16 17 DAYS - NATIONAL PARKS (LOOP FROM VEGAS)
- 17 Northwest Car Trip
- 18 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 19 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 20 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 21 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 22 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 23 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 24 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 25 Maui Bed and Breakfast