I need to get on the stick about prepping for our trip coming up soon... We will be in the Hudson Valley for 3 nights, starting and ending in Manhattan.
Would it be the easiest for us to take ourselves (with luggage in tow) via train to the end point in the Hudson Valley and pick up a rental there, or, should we get a car closer to Manhattan/in Manhattan?
Seems like the train makes more sense (pickup and dropoff three days later, then train back to Manhattan) but thought I'd ask.
Hudson Valley - renting a car
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 2 Paved bike path near Bryce Canyon, through Red Canyon
- 3 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 4 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 5 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 6 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 7 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 8 Trip Report - Santa Monica, Dinosaur, Steamboat, and Telluride
- 9 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 10 Mesa Verde
- 11 New England in the fall
- 12 NYC Clubs for live music
- 13 relocating travel
- 14 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 15 Seattle Hyatts
- 16 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 17 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 18 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 19 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 20 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 21 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 22 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 23 Help with Wisconsin Dells Trip Plan
- 24 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 25 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend