I need to get on the stick about prepping for our trip coming up soon... We will be in the Hudson Valley for 3 nights, starting and ending in Manhattan.
Would it be the easiest for us to take ourselves (with luggage in tow) via train to the end point in the Hudson Valley and pick up a rental there, or, should we get a car closer to Manhattan/in Manhattan?
Seems like the train makes more sense (pickup and dropoff three days later, then train back to Manhattan) but thought I'd ask.
Hudson Valley - renting a car
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 4 Oregon- Crater Lake and Mount Hood vs Montana- Glacier Bay National Park
- 5 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 6 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 7 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 8 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 9 los angeles restaurants
- 10 "American in Paris" on Broadway
- 11 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 12 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 13 New Year's Eve in Philadelphia
- 14 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 15 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 16 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 17 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 18 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 19 NW Houston restaurant help
- 20 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 21 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 22 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 23 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 24 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 25 charleston during Christmas Week