I need to get on the stick about prepping for our trip coming up soon... We will be in the Hudson Valley for 3 nights, starting and ending in Manhattan.
Would it be the easiest for us to take ourselves (with luggage in tow) via train to the end point in the Hudson Valley and pick up a rental there, or, should we get a car closer to Manhattan/in Manhattan?
Seems like the train makes more sense (pickup and dropoff three days later, then train back to Manhattan) but thought I'd ask.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.tophealthresource.com/testo-boost-x/
- 2 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 3 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 4 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 5 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 6 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 7 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 8 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 9 Northern California Gardens.
- 10 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 11 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 12 Hawaii wedding
- 13 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 14 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 15 Route 66
- 16 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 17 Itinerary help Oregon: 9 nights
- 18 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 19 Glacier National Park Helicopter/Plane tours
- 20 Big Beach, Makena State Park - Maui, Hawaii
- 21 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 22 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 23 Florida with a 2 year old
- 24 Train from east cost to west coast
- 25 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??