I need to get on the stick about prepping for our trip coming up soon... We will be in the Hudson Valley for 3 nights, starting and ending in Manhattan.
Would it be the easiest for us to take ourselves (with luggage in tow) via train to the end point in the Hudson Valley and pick up a rental there, or, should we get a car closer to Manhattan/in Manhattan?
Seems like the train makes more sense (pickup and dropoff three days later, then train back to Manhattan) but thought I'd ask.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 BROTHER@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:888:279:0246 Tec*h Hel 24*7
- 2 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC
- 3 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 4 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 5 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 6 road trip
- 7 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 8 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 9 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 10 FLL to Key West
- 11 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 12 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 13 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 14 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 15 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 16 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 17 Got error in dell printer 016-302
- 18 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 19 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 20 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 21 New Itinerary
- 22 Las vegas and nearby
- 23 Cape Cod trip report
- 24 Itin help - West / Grand Canyon
- 25 Napa & Sonoma - Winery Suggestions