I am planning my wife's and mine's August trip at NY state.
I am debating whether to spend 1 day at Finger lakes or to spend a day at Hudson Vallye area/Saratoga/Berkshire(MA)/Boston.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 2 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 3 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 4 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 5 a tourist in DC this February
- 6 Redwood National Forest
- 7 Biltmore Estate - Asheville, NC
- 8 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 9 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 10 Driving from Chicago to Miami, first time.
- 11 http://topmuscleuptips.com/lumitact-g700-tactical-military-led-flashlight/
- 12 http://www.supplementsbag.com/dermavie/
- 13 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 14 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 15 Help formulate itinerary for Florida keys
- 16 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 17 Four Seasons Austin HALF-OFF
- 18 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- 19 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 20 Springtime in Florida
- 21 Kings and Sequoia.
- 22 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 23 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 24 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 25 Drive from Denver to Yellowstone in 1 day?