I am planning my wife's and mine's August trip at NY state.
I am debating whether to spend 1 day at Finger lakes or to spend a day at Hudson Vallye area/Saratoga/Berkshire(MA)/Boston.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas Village in Philadelphia
- 2 driving school in Cardiff
- 3 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 4 Hello
- 5 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 6 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 7 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 8 Maui and Kauai
- 9 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 10 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 11 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 12 Hotel advise Chicago
- 13 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 14 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 15 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 16 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 17 Good gift for my father who loves to travel
- 18 affordable SF hotels convenient to art museums
- 19 Trip to Cali
- 20 NYC Hotel Decision
- 21 NFL tickets
- 22 Grand Canyon Rim to Rim
- 23 JFK to Manhattan via AirTrain/LIRR
- 24 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 25 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach