I am planning my wife's and mine's August trip at NY state.
I am debating whether to spend 1 day at Finger lakes or to spend a day at Hudson Vallye area/Saratoga/Berkshire(MA)/Boston.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 driving RT 66
- 2 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 3 once in a lifetime
- 4 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 5 North California/South Oregon
- 6 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 7 Hotels Houston
- 8 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 9 Acadia National Park
- 10 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 11 Birthday vacation ideas
- 12 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 13 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 14 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 15 Mackinac Island--which is worse-too long or too short?
- 16 Long Weekend in Denver
- 17 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 18 Big Island: Mauna Kea with kids?
- 19 From Newark to Manhattan
- 20 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 21 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 22 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 23 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 24 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 25 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights