I am planning my wife's and mine's August trip at NY state.
I am debating whether to spend 1 day at Finger lakes or to spend a day at Hudson Vallye area/Saratoga/Berkshire(MA)/Boston.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 2 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 3 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 4 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 5 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 6 Desert Southwest
- 7 Napa valley getaway
- 8 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016
- 9 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 10 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 11 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 12 Boston waterfront Italian
- 13 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 14 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 15 Day in Spokane
- 16 Zion and Bryce in July
- 17 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 18 Kids Vacation Place
- 19 East United State - what do you reccomend ?
- 20 First time, Best business class?
- 21 What to pack
- 22 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 23 summer vacation
- 24 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 25 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon