I am planning my wife's and mine's August trip at NY state.
I am debating whether to spend 1 day at Finger lakes or to spend a day at Hudson Vallye area/Saratoga/Berkshire(MA)/Boston.
Hudson Valley or Finger Lakes
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 2 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 3 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 4 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 5 American Honeymoon in March
- 6 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 7 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 8 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 9 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 10 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 11 Kauai: Is two nights enough?
- 12 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 13 New Orleans
- 14 Australian travelling solo across the South - suggestions please!
- 15 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 16 Texas, Arkansas or Smokey Mountains during Christmas break?
- 17 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 18 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 19 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 20 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 21 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 22 Baytown, Texas
- 23 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 24 Seattle Restaurant for Graduation luncheon
- 25 Manhattan Marriott Property December