We would like to do a one-day Hudson Valley trip, that includes tour of West Point in the morning, and river cruise in the afternoon, some time in the first three weeks of October, Saturday or Sunday only. We can go on the earliest West Point Military Academy 1-hour tour at 11:15AM. However, I am having a hard time finding a river cruise near West Point that starts after 1:30 PM. After 3 hours of googling, the best I could find is http://www.prideofthehudson.com/ that is half-hour away at 1 PM, but I don't think that leaves us enough time to drive to the cruise dock. Any suggestions? Or should we abandon the river cruise idea and find another attraction to see in the afternoon?
Hudson River cruise and West Point Military Academy tour
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 2 Key Largo, FL
- 3 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 4 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 5 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 6 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 7 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 8 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 9 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 10 West Coast Bound End of March
- 11 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 12 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 13 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 14 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 15 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 16 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 17 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 18 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 19 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 20 Locker at JFK
- 21 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots
- 22 Best places to move to Florida?
- 23 Philadelphia
- 24 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 25 San Diego