We would like to do a one-day Hudson Valley trip, that includes tour of West Point in the morning, and river cruise in the afternoon, some time in the first three weeks of October, Saturday or Sunday only. We can go on the earliest West Point Military Academy 1-hour tour at 11:15AM. However, I am having a hard time finding a river cruise near West Point that starts after 1:30 PM. After 3 hours of googling, the best I could find is http://www.prideofthehudson.com/ that is half-hour away at 1 PM, but I don't think that leaves us enough time to drive to the cruise dock. Any suggestions? Or should we abandon the river cruise idea and find another attraction to see in the afternoon?
Hudson River cruise and West Point Military Academy tour
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kennebunkport and....?
- 2 Jersey City Parking
- 3 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 4 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 5 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 6 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 7 Travel West Coast
- 8 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 9 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 10 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 11 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 12 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 13 Colorado in the summer!
- 14 Where to go in Maine?
- 15 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 16 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 17 New York City Restaurants
- 18 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 19 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 20 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 21 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 22 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 23 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 24 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 25 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah