We would like to do a one-day Hudson Valley trip, that includes tour of West Point in the morning, and river cruise in the afternoon, some time in the first three weeks of October, Saturday or Sunday only. We can go on the earliest West Point Military Academy 1-hour tour at 11:15AM. However, I am having a hard time finding a river cruise near West Point that starts after 1:30 PM. After 3 hours of googling, the best I could find is http://www.prideofthehudson.com/ that is half-hour away at 1 PM, but I don't think that leaves us enough time to drive to the cruise dock. Any suggestions? Or should we abandon the river cruise idea and find another attraction to see in the afternoon?
Hudson River cruise and West Point Military Academy tour
- 1 Newport, RI Questions
- 2 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 3 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 4 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 5 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 6 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 7 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 8 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 9 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 10 Using public transit in San Diego
- 11 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)
- 12 Seward to Anchorage
- 13 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 14 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 15 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 16 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 17 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 18 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 19 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 20 Car trip from Seattle
- 21 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 22 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 23 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 24 Savannah restaurants
- 25 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG