We would like to do a one-day Hudson Valley trip, that includes tour of West Point in the morning, and river cruise in the afternoon, some time in the first three weeks of October, Saturday or Sunday only. We can go on the earliest West Point Military Academy 1-hour tour at 11:15AM. However, I am having a hard time finding a river cruise near West Point that starts after 1:30 PM. After 3 hours of googling, the best I could find is http://www.prideofthehudson.com/ that is half-hour away at 1 PM, but I don't think that leaves us enough time to drive to the cruise dock. Any suggestions? Or should we abandon the river cruise idea and find another attraction to see in the afternoon?
Hudson River cruise and West Point Military Academy tour
View all United States activity »
- 1 St. Augustine, Florida
- 2 Savanah Sojourn
- 3 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 4 hotel near Met NYC
- 5 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 6 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 7 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 8 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 9 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 10 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 11 Madison Square Garden
- 12 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 13 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 14 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 15 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 16 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 17 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 18 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 19 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 20 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 23 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 24 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 25 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?