We would like to do a one-day Hudson Valley trip, that includes tour of West Point in the morning, and river cruise in the afternoon, some time in the first three weeks of October, Saturday or Sunday only. We can go on the earliest West Point Military Academy 1-hour tour at 11:15AM. However, I am having a hard time finding a river cruise near West Point that starts after 1:30 PM. After 3 hours of googling, the best I could find is http://www.prideofthehudson.com/ that is half-hour away at 1 PM, but I don't think that leaves us enough time to drive to the cruise dock. Any suggestions? Or should we abandon the river cruise idea and find another attraction to see in the afternoon?
Hudson River cruise and West Point Military Academy tour
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 2 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 3 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 4 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 5 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 6 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 7 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 8 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 9 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 10 From Seattle airport to the city
- 11 Middle America in October
- 12 New York City Christmas Trip
- 13 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 14 visit to HIghLine
- 15 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 16 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 17 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 18 Colorado Skiing
- 19 4 week family trip ideas
- 20 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 21 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 22 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 23 Help with the Itinerary - February 2015
- 24 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 25 Accommodation New Orleans LA