Has anyone stayed at the Hudson Hotel on on West 58th Street? I found a good price for a single in April ($221), almost too good. Can anyone tell me about this hotel, or if you have other suggestions in this price range.
Thanks very much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 what western states to spend the most time in
- 2 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 3 Hawaii - where?
- 4 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 5 Request Driving tips from Zion NP, UT to San Francisco?
- 6 Moab UT Accommendations
- 7 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 8 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 9 A week in NYC - first timers
- 10 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 11 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 12 Las vegas to Kingston, NY - 7/8 days- June 4th
- 13 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 14 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 15 Memphis to New Orleans Trip
- 16 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 17 San Francisco & West Hollywood restaurants
- 18 Retiring in Florida
- 19 Help with first time
- 20 NJ to Florida drive
- 21 Maine/Vermont/Quebec vs. Costa Rica?
- 22 Rapid City Accommodation - 1st timer - looking for up to date suggestions
- 23 Best route from Battle Creek, MI to Bar Harbor, ME
- 24 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 25 San Diego to San Fransisco