I've been planning our NYC itinerary (see below) for me and hubby. All restaurant ressies have been made. We also bought the Mets and Shrek tickets online.
Day One: Mets game/Shake Shack/Ipuddo/Chickalicious
Day Two: Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island/Peter Luger/Walk Brooklyn Bridge/Greenwich Village/Otto Pizzeria
Day Three: Doughnut Plant/Kossar's bialys/Soho/Katz/Tenement museum/Chelsea market/High Line/John's Pizzeria/Shrek
Day Four: UN/Public library/Grand Centra/Jean Georges/Fifth Ave/St Patricks/Top of Rock/Balthazar
Day Five: Bouley bakery/Tribeca/Ground Zero/St Pauls/Wall St/Gotham Bar/Teddy Roosevelt/Flatiron/Coney Island
Day Six: Sarabeth/Central Park/Felidia/Met/Burger Joint
Day Seven: Staten Island ferry
I've done hopstop to get from each destination. If you have suggestions on a different grouping of sights/restaurants, please advise.
Thanks in advance.
How's this itinerary look?
- 1 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 2 Key West at Christmas time
- 3 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 4 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 5 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 6 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 7 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 8 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 9 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 10 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 11 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 12 Columbus food !
- 13 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 14 One day in NYC
- 15 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 16 Updates from Hanalei
- 17 Trying To Find a Place
- 18 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 19 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 20 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 21 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 22 Blue ridge parkway
- 23 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 24 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 25 Going to Dodge City, Kansas