My DH has a BIG birthday coming up in August and our Son & DIL have kindly booked, as a surprise,a trip to Vegas with a stay at the Flamingo. it's a 'package' booking and I would like to upgrade our room to a GO suite with a view of the Bellagio fountains to make our stay all the more special. How would I go about contacting the appropriate person who might be able to help me with that request?... by e.mail?...or should I phone direct? Can anyone help me out here please.
How to upgrade at the Flamingo
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 2 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 3 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 4 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 5 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 6 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 7 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 8 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 9 Charleston, SC help
- 10 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 11 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 12 middlebury vt snow
- 13 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 14 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 15 Miami Marlins
- 16 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 17 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 18 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 19 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 20 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 21 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 22 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 23 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 24 Deep South sept 2015
- 25 Self guided White House tour