My husband and I are travelling to Mexico in April 2014. We are flying into Los Angeles – a necessary evil due to where we are coming from (New Zealand, but going via Australia). At this stage we have three days in LA before heading to Mexico City for 5 days, then to Puerto Vallarta. I am keen to avoid Los Angeles itself so am trying to come up with a plan for those three days. We have considered spending some time in Santa Monica, or maybe going into Mexico early, but we have enough time in Mexico City and I don’t really want to organise another stop in Mexico which will involve costly flights etc. So does anyone have any suggestions as to how to spend three days between a flight into Los Angeles and arriving in Mexico City? We are planning to fly from LAX into Mexico, but happy to change this, and we could make the time either 2 or 4 days if the location was better suited to that. Oh and we have been to San Diego, San Francisco and Las Vegas recently, so not really interested in flying to Mexico City from those cities. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://menintalk.com/no2-core/
- 2 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 3 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 4 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 5 Looking a Good Call Girl Service in Jayanagar Bangalore
- 6 Education for higher school
- 7 NYC For The Day
- 8 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 9 9-10 day trip to WA
- 10 Atlanta With Toddler
- 11 Turo?
- 12 USA family tour
- 13 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 14 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 15 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 16 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 17 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 18 Kauai planning help
- 19 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 20 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 21 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 22 California Trip
- 23 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 24 Need help nailing down the details
- 25 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?