My husband and I are travelling to Mexico in April 2014. We are flying into Los Angeles – a necessary evil due to where we are coming from (New Zealand, but going via Australia). At this stage we have three days in LA before heading to Mexico City for 5 days, then to Puerto Vallarta. I am keen to avoid Los Angeles itself so am trying to come up with a plan for those three days. We have considered spending some time in Santa Monica, or maybe going into Mexico early, but we have enough time in Mexico City and I don’t really want to organise another stop in Mexico which will involve costly flights etc. So does anyone have any suggestions as to how to spend three days between a flight into Los Angeles and arriving in Mexico City? We are planning to fly from LAX into Mexico, but happy to change this, and we could make the time either 2 or 4 days if the location was better suited to that. Oh and we have been to San Diego, San Francisco and Las Vegas recently, so not really interested in flying to Mexico City from those cities. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kech YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h SUPPORT CARE
- 2 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 3 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 4 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 5 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 6 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 7 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 8 Orlando area weather in June
- 9 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 10 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 11 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 12 New Itinerary
- 13 Help with Northwest Trip
- 14 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 15 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 16 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
- 17 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 18 Trip report--San Diego food experiences
- 19 road trip
- 20 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 21 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 22 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 23 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 24 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 25 Restaurant Recommendation Somehwere Between O'Hare and Berrien County, MI