My husband and I are travelling to Mexico in April 2014. We are flying into Los Angeles – a necessary evil due to where we are coming from (New Zealand, but going via Australia). At this stage we have three days in LA before heading to Mexico City for 5 days, then to Puerto Vallarta. I am keen to avoid Los Angeles itself so am trying to come up with a plan for those three days. We have considered spending some time in Santa Monica, or maybe going into Mexico early, but we have enough time in Mexico City and I don’t really want to organise another stop in Mexico which will involve costly flights etc. So does anyone have any suggestions as to how to spend three days between a flight into Los Angeles and arriving in Mexico City? We are planning to fly from LAX into Mexico, but happy to change this, and we could make the time either 2 or 4 days if the location was better suited to that. Oh and we have been to San Diego, San Francisco and Las Vegas recently, so not really interested in flying to Mexico City from those cities. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 2 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 3 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 4 Beer Bar - NYC
- 5 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 6 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 7 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 8 First Trip to New Mexico
- 9 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 10 Sacramento GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 11 Seattle?
- 12 November redwoods trip
- 13 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 14 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 15 costco Big island
- 16 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 17 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 18 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 19 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 20 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 21 Wedding gifts?
- 22 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 23 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 24 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 25 Layover