My husband and I are travelling to Mexico in April 2014. We are flying into Los Angeles – a necessary evil due to where we are coming from (New Zealand, but going via Australia). At this stage we have three days in LA before heading to Mexico City for 5 days, then to Puerto Vallarta. I am keen to avoid Los Angeles itself so am trying to come up with a plan for those three days. We have considered spending some time in Santa Monica, or maybe going into Mexico early, but we have enough time in Mexico City and I don’t really want to organise another stop in Mexico which will involve costly flights etc. So does anyone have any suggestions as to how to spend three days between a flight into Los Angeles and arriving in Mexico City? We are planning to fly from LAX into Mexico, but happy to change this, and we could make the time either 2 or 4 days if the location was better suited to that. Oh and we have been to San Diego, San Francisco and Las Vegas recently, so not really interested in flying to Mexico City from those cities. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Powershares QQQ 300 Live Stream
- 2 Skagway
- 3 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 4 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 5 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 6 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 7 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 8 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 9 Honeymoon out west.
- 10 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 11 Chicago to Charleston
- 12 Retiring in NM?
- 13 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 14 Route Planning for East USA
- 15 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 16 Utah National Parks visit
- 17 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 18 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 19 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 20 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 21 universal studios and disney
- 22 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
- 23 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 24 How many states have you been to?
- 25 Quick Trip to D.C. In April