I'll be going to Big Island the first week of December, and would like to see lava flow fairly up close. How to go about this? What are the optiosn (hike, boat, helicopter) and how much would the latter 2 cost and where to catch the boat/helicopter from? Top preference is to hike. Is the lava good now? Where should I start the hike and how long does it take to get to the place to view the lava?
Thanks for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplement4choice.com/dermagieo-serum/
- 2 Are you looking Root of Success?
- 3 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/testx-core/
- 4 http://intelligentadvices.com/1TAC-MILITARY/
- 5 Are you looking Best polling result?
- 6 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 7 Seaside, California
- 8 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 9 JFK Terminal 8
- 10 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 11 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 12 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 13 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 14 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 15 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 16 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 17 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 18 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 19 Bed and Breakfast
- 20 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 21 What car service?
- 22 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 23 Denali
- 24 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?
- 25 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?