I'll be going to Big Island the first week of December, and would like to see lava flow fairly up close. How to go about this? What are the optiosn (hike, boat, helicopter) and how much would the latter 2 cost and where to catch the boat/helicopter from? Top preference is to hike. Is the lava good now? Where should I start the hike and how long does it take to get to the place to view the lava?
Thanks for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Intuit 1 (800) 927 2480 QuickBooks pos help phone Number
- 2 Colorado Shows Off
- 3 New England Tour
- 4 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 5 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 6 San Diego VRBO area
- 7 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 8 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 9 help me plan a Cali trip
- 10 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 11 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 12 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 13 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 14 Wilmington DE questions
- 15 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 16 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 17 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 18 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 19 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 20 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 21 Muir Woods in October
- 22 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 23 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 24 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 25 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017