I'll be going to Big Island the first week of December, and would like to see lava flow fairly up close. How to go about this? What are the optiosn (hike, boat, helicopter) and how much would the latter 2 cost and where to catch the boat/helicopter from? Top preference is to hike. Is the lava good now? Where should I start the hike and how long does it take to get to the place to view the lava?
Thanks for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://eternitynaturalsgarcinia.com/acai-plus-avis/
- 2 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 3 November redwoods trip
- 4 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 5 First Trip to New Mexico
- 6 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 7 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 8 Layover
- 9 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 10 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 11 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 12 Phantom of the Opera Row H Seats 101-102 thoughts?
- 13 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 14 Wedding gifts?
- 15 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 16 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 17 Seattle?
- 18 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 19 Parking a Ford Transit Passenger Van NYC
- 20 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 21 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 22 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 23 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 24 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 25 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January