My husband and I are spending our 20th anniversary in California in mid May. We plan to spend 2 nights in San Francisco then rent a car and head to the wine country. We have heard such great things about the coastal drive and would love to see the coast but don' t want to spend to much time driving because of our limited time. We have an additional 4 nights planed after we leave San Francisco and thought we might spend the first night on our way to wine country on the coast but not sure if it is worth the drive or if we should spend our 4 nights in wine country. We have heard Mendocino is nice but seems to be a long drive. Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated!
How to see coast and wine country from San Francisco in 4 days?
- 1 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 2 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 3 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 4 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 5 Priceline, WARNING
- 6 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 7 Kauai golf
- 8 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 9 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 10 Less commercial beach?
- 11 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 12 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 13 stay near newark or nyc
- 14 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 15 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 16 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 17 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 18 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 19 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 20 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 21 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 22 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 23 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 24 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 25 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?