Recent Presidential Dem candidate debate John Edwards pronounced Appalachian as:
"Appa-lah-chun" i believe
I've always said "Appa-lay-chen"
how is this word pronounced in Appalachia?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 2 First Time to California
- 3 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 4 San Francisco and Napa
- 5 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 6 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 7 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 8 Road Trip from NJ TO SC
- 9 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 10 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 11 car rentals in San Diego
- 12 California RV baby and child seats
- 13 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 14 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 15 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 16 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 17 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 18 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 19 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 20 Angels Landing
- 21 First time visit to California
- 22 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 23 NY State Assembly Internship
- 24 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 25 Waikoloa restaurants?