I have an opportunity to see the parade "in person" this year.
I know that there will be quite a few people lining the streets to see the parade. My question to you: are there any "tips" that you can share that will enable me to grab a great spot? I'm rather petite (at 5'0 or less) so I need to be either close to the street or "something. . . . " Not sure what the "something" would be, though.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Acadia National Park
- 2 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/juvalux-reviews/
- 3 http://hotxt.co.uk/viril-booster/
- 4 Maxtropin Can Increase Your Stamina In Bed
- 5 http://buynowsupplement.com/testo-vital/
- 6 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 7 http://www.tryperfectgarcinia.com/hydroplenage-anti-aging-cream/
- 8 Boost Up Your Energy Level With Testo Vital
- 9 http://www.ketonesbodyprotry.com/adderrx-review/
- 10 http://www.ketonesbodyprotry.com/adderrx-review/
- 11 http://www.ketonesbodyprotry.com/adderrx-review/
- 12 http://www.totalfitnesspoint.com/megadrox/
- 13 http://www.tryperfectgarcinia.com/hydroplenage-anti-aging-cream/
- 14 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 15 Monument Valley
- 16 http://www.theperfectgarcinia.com/purple-rhino-male-enhancement/
- 17 A few reviews from our Santa Monica/Disneyland trip
- 18 http://www.thecrazymass.com/testo-vital/
- 19 Proshred Elite Limit weight-lifting sessions to one hour
- 20 Prostacet Helps You To Reduce Evening Time Pee Affinities.
- 21 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 22 http://gomusclebuilding.com/actbiotics-review/
- 23 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 24 driving RT 66
- 25 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?