I have an opportunity to see the parade "in person" this year.
I know that there will be quite a few people lining the streets to see the parade. My question to you: are there any "tips" that you can share that will enable me to grab a great spot? I'm rather petite (at 5'0 or less) so I need to be either close to the street or "something. . . . " Not sure what the "something" would be, though.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 2 Nova Star
- 3 Best Router driving rental truck to go to Long beach, NY
- 4 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 5 4 Days in LV
- 6 7 days in Colorado
- 7 louisiana bayou
- 8 October in Colorado
- 9 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 10 Biloxi Suggestions
- 11 Mobile Suggestions
- 12 Pensacola Suggestions
- 13 myrtle beach
- 14 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 15 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 16 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 17 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 18 Trip To Anchorage, Alaska
- 19 Getting from Denver International Airport to the city and other places
- 20 Grand Canyon Railway and Hotel?
- 21 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 22 Philadelphia hotels near public transportation but not in city center
- 23 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 24 7 days in Colorado with Family
- 25 Minneapolis to Yellowstone and back.