I have an opportunity to see the parade "in person" this year.
I know that there will be quite a few people lining the streets to see the parade. My question to you: are there any "tips" that you can share that will enable me to grab a great spot? I'm rather petite (at 5'0 or less) so I need to be either close to the street or "something. . . . " Not sure what the "something" would be, though.
How to grab a great spot to view the T-Day parade?
- 1 Nova Scotia to Boston
- 2 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 3 Key West at Christmas time
- 4 Small Sofas
- 5 San Luis Obispo to Death Valley in January
- 6 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 7 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 8 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 9 California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran
- 10 San Francisco and Napa in 3 nights! Please help
- 11 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 12 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 13 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 14 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 15 Trying To Find a Place
- 16 romantic colorado trip
- 17 Fourth of July Weekend
- 18 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 19 Fires in Colorado
- 20 Marcola?
- 21 Updates from Hanalei
- 22 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 23 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 24 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 25 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration