I have an opportunity to see the parade "in person" this year.
I know that there will be quite a few people lining the streets to see the parade. My question to you: are there any "tips" that you can share that will enable me to grab a great spot? I'm rather petite (at 5'0 or less) so I need to be either close to the street or "something. . . . " Not sure what the "something" would be, though.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rental Car Orlando
- 2 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/megadrox/
- 3 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/testadrox-reviews/
- 4 MORE INFO.>>>>> http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/testadrox-reviews/
- 5 stuck in my own scalp
- 6 http://www.seremolynbuy.com/garcinia-slim-extreme-reviews/
- 7 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 8 Short trip to San Francisco - report and comment
- 9 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 10 San Francisco to San Diego
- 11 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 12 Vacation Ideas With A 2 years old)?
- 13 Hawaii - where?
- 14 24 days out west
- 15 Pacific Northwest
- 16 New Orleans Streetcars
- 17 Parking in NYC staying at Hotel in Times Squar.. Nervous..e
- 18 Things to do in NYC
- 19 The Most Beautiful Building In Los Angeles? Perhaps The Central Library!
- 20 Universal Express℠ Pass Worth it?
- 21 Sandford Airport
- 22 Shenandoah National park
- 23 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 24 Public Transport from JAC Airport to Teton Village
- 25 TKS Booth at 47th Street: Help for Return Customers