I have an opportunity to see the parade "in person" this year.
I know that there will be quite a few people lining the streets to see the parade. My question to you: are there any "tips" that you can share that will enable me to grab a great spot? I'm rather petite (at 5'0 or less) so I need to be either close to the street or "something. . . . " Not sure what the "something" would be, though.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 GTL Bicycle Carbon rims from China
- 2 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 3 Maui - best hotels/condos with good snorkeling right at the hotel
- 4 Develop Muscle
- 5 Auto train tips?
- 6 Nashville 2016
- 7 Hotels Houston
- 8 Recent reports on Kapoho & Wai'Ope snorkeling or water conditions?
- 9 I40 East in November
- 10 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 11 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 12 My CA itinerary
- 13 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 14 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 15 Asbury Park, NJ area help
- 16 Big Island Itinerary Feedback
- 17 Agriturisimos in Napa, Sonoma?
- 18 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 19 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 20 Grand Canyon to LA
- 21 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 22 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 23 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 24 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 25 Overnight parking in San Francisco