I have an opportunity to see the parade "in person" this year.
I know that there will be quite a few people lining the streets to see the parade. My question to you: are there any "tips" that you can share that will enable me to grab a great spot? I'm rather petite (at 5'0 or less) so I need to be either close to the street or "something. . . . " Not sure what the "something" would be, though.
How to grab a great spot to view the T-Day parade?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 2 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 3 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 4 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 5 Utah 2
- 6 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 7 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 8 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 9 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 10 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 11 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 12 Kauai Garden tours
- 13 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 14 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 15 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 16 Taking the St. Charles streetcar - looking for a stop along the way . . .
- 17 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 18 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 19 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 20 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 21 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 22 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 23 California San Diego area lodging
- 24 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 25 Maui - Haleakala