I have an opportunity to see the parade "in person" this year.
I know that there will be quite a few people lining the streets to see the parade. My question to you: are there any "tips" that you can share that will enable me to grab a great spot? I'm rather petite (at 5'0 or less) so I need to be either close to the street or "something. . . . " Not sure what the "something" would be, though.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 2 Las Vegas Show Advice for Beatles Fan
- 3 14 day Road Trip: Zion NP to Seattle/North Cascade NP
- 4 Mt. Rushmore/Badlands in late March?
- 5 Saratoga Springs, NY, Current Information Wanted
- 6 Michigan advice needed
- 7 Family trip to Arizona/Utah National Parks
- 8 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 9 Chicago - Family Weekend
- 10 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 11 Pensacola Suggestions
- 12 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 13 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 14 Pacific beach to la jolla cove and shores
- 15 Chicago Outskirts Hotel
- 16 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 17 North Carolina Coast
- 18 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 19 NYC with wheelchair
- 20 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 21 Off the beaten track in the deep south
- 22 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 23 Hapuna beach, big island
- 24 myrtle beach
- 25 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?