I have an opportunity to see the parade "in person" this year.
I know that there will be quite a few people lining the streets to see the parade. My question to you: are there any "tips" that you can share that will enable me to grab a great spot? I'm rather petite (at 5'0 or less) so I need to be either close to the street or "something. . . . " Not sure what the "something" would be, though.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 2 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 3 The Lighter Side Of Greenbacks Taxes
- 4 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 5 Led Light For Bike So Popular
- 6 The Goya Method Of Weight Loss
- 7 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 8 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 9 Inch Wifi Tv G-Sensor Gps Mtk Smart Phone
- 10 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/lumify-x9-es/
- 11 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 12 http://elevategffacts.com/max-gain-xtreme-and-max-test-xtreme/
- 13 Mark Kamp aka Marvelless Mark Keynote Speaker
- 14 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 15 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 16 Las Vegas Vacation
- 17 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 18 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 19 Traveling Alone
- 20 Fall Foliage Peak 2016 NW Arkansas?
- 21 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 22 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 23 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 24 Glacier National Park
- 25 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW