I have an opportunity to see the parade "in person" this year.
I know that there will be quite a few people lining the streets to see the parade. My question to you: are there any "tips" that you can share that will enable me to grab a great spot? I'm rather petite (at 5'0 or less) so I need to be either close to the street or "something. . . . " Not sure what the "something" would be, though.
How to grab a great spot to view the T-Day parade?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charleston, SC help
- 2 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 3 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 4 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 5 middlebury vt snow
- 6 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 7 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 8 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 9 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 10 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 11 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 12 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 13 Deep South sept 2015
- 14 Self guided White House tour
- 15 Northwest USA
- 16 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 17 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 18 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 19 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 20 Portland, OR hotel question
- 21 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 22 san diego or nearby area
- 23 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 24 Texas
- 25 Los Angeles day trips