I have an opportunity to see the parade "in person" this year.
I know that there will be quite a few people lining the streets to see the parade. My question to you: are there any "tips" that you can share that will enable me to grab a great spot? I'm rather petite (at 5'0 or less) so I need to be either close to the street or "something. . . . " Not sure what the "something" would be, though.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Retiring in NM?
- 2 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 3 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 4 Paws 'N' Pups
- 5 Route Planning for East USA
- 6 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 7 Roller Coaster
- 8 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 9 Utah National Parks visit
- 10 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 11 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 12 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 13 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 14 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 15 universal studios and disney
- 16 Honeymoon out west.
- 17 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
- 18 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 19 Chicago to Charleston
- 20 How many states have you been to?
- 21 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 22 USA, Trip to the south
- 23 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 24 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 25 Amtrack: Denver to California?