I have an opportunity to see the parade "in person" this year.
I know that there will be quite a few people lining the streets to see the parade. My question to you: are there any "tips" that you can share that will enable me to grab a great spot? I'm rather petite (at 5'0 or less) so I need to be either close to the street or "something. . . . " Not sure what the "something" would be, though.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Teton Questuons
- 2 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 3 Your favourite places in New York City
- 4 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 5 Visiting Seattle and Vancouver, BC in August, 2016
- 6 Rules of the Subway
- 7 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 8 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 9 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 10 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 11 Los Angeles, California - Hiking
- 12 Grand American Road Trip!
- 13 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 14 Mini Trip Report: Vegas in June-- HOT HOT HOT
- 15 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 16 Mystic CT
- 17 Alabama trip in Dec
- 18 Las vegas +21
- 19 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)
- 20 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 21 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 22 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 23 Itinerary Help Bryce and Zion
- 24 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 25 Orlando - condoleances