I have an opportunity to see the parade "in person" this year.
I know that there will be quite a few people lining the streets to see the parade. My question to you: are there any "tips" that you can share that will enable me to grab a great spot? I'm rather petite (at 5'0 or less) so I need to be either close to the street or "something. . . . " Not sure what the "something" would be, though.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 2 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 3 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 4 Which hotel in Washington, D.C.?
- 5 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 6 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 7 Redwood National Forest
- 8 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 9 Biltmore Estate - Asheville, NC
- 10 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 11 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 12 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 13 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 14 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 15 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 16 Driving from Chicago to Miami, first time.
- 17 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 18 Help formulate itinerary for Florida keys
- 19 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 20 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- 21 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 22 a tourist in DC this February
- 23 Springtime in Florida
- 24 Kings and Sequoia.
- 25 Whale Watching in Kauai