I have an opportunity to see the parade "in person" this year.
I know that there will be quite a few people lining the streets to see the parade. My question to you: are there any "tips" that you can share that will enable me to grab a great spot? I'm rather petite (at 5'0 or less) so I need to be either close to the street or "something. . . . " Not sure what the "something" would be, though.
How to grab a great spot to view the T-Day parade?
- 1 Boston and surrounding area
- 2 Savannah restaurants
- 3 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 4 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 5 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 6 Albuquerque to Denver
- 7 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 8 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 9 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 10 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 11 Middlebury vt quickie
- 12 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 13 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 14 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 15 American Airlines reservation question
- 16 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 17 Car trip from Seattle
- 18 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 19 Newport, RI Questions
- 20 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 21 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 22 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 23 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 24 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 25 time for a new countdown to Hawaii