I have an opportunity to see the parade "in person" this year.
I know that there will be quite a few people lining the streets to see the parade. My question to you: are there any "tips" that you can share that will enable me to grab a great spot? I'm rather petite (at 5'0 or less) so I need to be either close to the street or "something. . . . " Not sure what the "something" would be, though.
How to grab a great spot to view the T-Day parade?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 2 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 5 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 6 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 7 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 8 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 9 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 10 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 11 Kennedy Space Center
- 12 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 13 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 14 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 15 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 16 5 week in US/Mexico
- 17 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 18 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 19 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 20 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 21 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 22 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 23 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 24 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 25 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???