Where is the best place to fly into to get to Mount Rushmore?
One person suggested that I fly into Minneapolis and drive there.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Change planes in Atlanta
- 2 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 3 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 4 Where in the U.S. is the temperature no more than 75 degrees in the summer?
- 5 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 6 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 7 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 8 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 9 I95
- 10 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
- 11 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 12 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?
- 13 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 14 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 15 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 16 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 17 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 18 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 19 Wine Country
- 20 San Francisco first visit.
- 21 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 22 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 23 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 24 Hawaii Help
- 25 Renting a car with DWAI