In San Francisco, using public transportation, (Muni bus, trolleys, or a combination of both) how would I get from Union Square to the Golden Gate bridge? what lines would I use to return to Union Square? the same lines, or different ones?
how to get from Union Square to Golden Gate bridge & back?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 2 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 3 Boston/Fenway park
- 4 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 5 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 6 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 7 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 8 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 9 Atlanta with kids
- 10 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 11 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 12 New York City Restaurants
- 13 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 14 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 15 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 16 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 17 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 18 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 19 Family Camp in Maine
- 20 San Diego
- 21 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 22 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 23 Timeshare Nightmares
- 24 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles