We're couple with a child (4) arriving JFK around 20:00 and we need to get to our friends in Tenafly NJ on the same night. What are the options? Which way is the best, and cheapest? Is there public transportation? Rent a car? Can anyone please help?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 2 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 3 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 4 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 5 reliable transportation across florida
- 6 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 7 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 8 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 9 Las Vegas loop
- 10 Car-less in Atlanta (by Train)
- 11 Redwood National Forest
- 12 Jazz Fest shuttle buses
- 13 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 14 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 15 Room With Balcony and Ocean View: $250-$300
- 16 Uber and Miami
- 17 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 18 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 19 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 20 Cape Cod
- 21 camping in the Finger Lakes region
- 22 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 23 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 24 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 25 Which hotel in Washington, D.C.?