We're couple with a child (4) arriving JFK around 20:00 and we need to get to our friends in Tenafly NJ on the same night. What are the options? Which way is the best, and cheapest? Is there public transportation? Rent a car? Can anyone please help?
how to get from JFK to Tenafly NJ
- 1 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 2 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 3 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 4 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 5 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 6 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 7 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 8 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 9 Curved Sofa
- 10 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 11 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 12 Using public transit in San Diego
- 13 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 14 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 15 Memphis Tours
- 16 D.C. in a day
- 17 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 18 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 19 A Visit to Charleston
- 20 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 23 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 24 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 25 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013