We're couple with a child (4) arriving JFK around 20:00 and we need to get to our friends in Tenafly NJ on the same night. What are the options? Which way is the best, and cheapest? Is there public transportation? Rent a car? Can anyone please help?
how to get from JFK to Tenafly NJ
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Newport Restaurants
- 2 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 3 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 4 Door County or New Glarus, Wis visit 4th weekend in Oct 2014?
- 5 Worst Restaurants in America
- 6 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 7 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 8 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 9 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 10 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 11 Ideas needed for October Road trip
- 12 Signal Mountain Lodge, Gardiner and Bozeman
- 13 Question About Sealodge
- 14 Broadway choices
- 15 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 16 5 Day Trip to New York in October
- 17 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 18 Fairbanks Alaska
- 19 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 20 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 21 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 22 Yosemite Lodging
- 23 Colorado aspen updates
- 24 Museum of Arts and Design, NYC
- 25 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014