Two fifty-somethings are going to the Omaha Zoo in June 2010. Got any tips or secrets for the best way to view the zoo? We plan on being there when it opens and can spend about five hours. Also, is the Skyfari worth it? Thanks!
How to Do--The Omaha Zoo--for Adults
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 2 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 3 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 4 Kauai Garden tours
- 5 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 6 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 7 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 8 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 9 Taking the St. Charles streetcar - looking for a stop along the way . . .
- 10 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 11 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 12 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 13 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 14 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 15 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 16 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 17 California San Diego area lodging
- 18 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 19 Maui - Haleakala
- 20 Utah 2
- 21 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 22 Small group dining in Napa area
- 23 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 24 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 25 Hawaii is still Hell