Two fifty-somethings are going to the Omaha Zoo in June 2010. Got any tips or secrets for the best way to view the zoo? We plan on being there when it opens and can spend about five hours. Also, is the Skyfari worth it? Thanks!
How to Do--The Omaha Zoo--for Adults
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 2 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 3 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 4 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 5 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 6 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 7 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 8 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 9 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 10 Alaska Trip Planning
- 11 New York City-New Things?
- 12 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 13 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 14 Rochester > Montreal > Quebec Road Trip
- 15 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 16 DC - WW2 flyover
- 17 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 18 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 19 Romantic destination in the US
- 20 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 21 Kid School Admission
- 22 Mount Vernon?
- 23 Lynni's Quick Trip to Washington DC and Virginia
- 24 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 25 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report