We are planning a week in Maine in July and have settled on Bar Harbour, Camden and Boothbay Harbour for lodging. One primary goad of our trip is hiking and cycling in Acadia so currently I have planned 4 nights in Bar Harbour. Our interests are good food and charming towns (ie bookstores not tshirt stores), exercise (hiking, cycling, kayaking and possibly tennis) and nice lodging. I am trying to decide how to spend the last 3 nights (2 Camden, 1 Boothbay?) and also is 4 nights in Bar Harbour too much? We are flying into Bangor and out of Boston.
How to divide a week along the Maine coast
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 3 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 4 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 5 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 6 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 7 rain in Kauai
- 8 Jersey City Parking
- 9 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 10 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 11 SF to DR? WTH!
- 12 Kennebunkport and....?
- 13 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 14 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 15 Washington, DC to Boston
- 16 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 17 Where to go in Maine?
- 18 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 19 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 20 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 21 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 22 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 23 Kennedy Space Center
- 24 San Diego Trip Report
- 25 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?