We are planning a week in Maine in July and have settled on Bar Harbour, Camden and Boothbay Harbour for lodging. One primary goad of our trip is hiking and cycling in Acadia so currently I have planned 4 nights in Bar Harbour. Our interests are good food and charming towns (ie bookstores not tshirt stores), exercise (hiking, cycling, kayaking and possibly tennis) and nice lodging. I am trying to decide how to spend the last 3 nights (2 Camden, 1 Boothbay?) and also is 4 nights in Bar Harbour too much? We are flying into Bangor and out of Boston.
How to divide a week along the Maine coast
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Backpacking in April
- 2 San Francisco this sunday - photo ops, places to go by car?
- 3 Denver Itinerary - 3 nights, 4 days
- 4 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 5 One day in Key West,should I take the plane to Dry Tortugas?
- 6 carousel bar nola
- 7 Philadelphia Mommy-Daughter (4-year old) Trip
- 8 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 After New Orleans, now where? ideas for 4 days to spare after N.O.?
- 11 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 12 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 13 Vegas-Show Recommendations
- 14 A month i USA - where to go and for how long?
- 15 Big Sur?
- 16 NYC Theatre Seating Opinions: Waiting for Godot
- 17 Public Transportation in Chicago with kids?
- 18 NYC play advice needed
- 19 Restaurant Week 2/17-3/7 in NYC
- 20 San Diego parks and attractions
- 21 Whale watching in July
- 22 Driving time from Santa Cruz to San Simeon
- 23 East Coast messy driving Sunday and Monday March 16 and 17
- 24 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 25 Sunday Brunch Southern California