We are planning a week in Maine in July and have settled on Bar Harbour, Camden and Boothbay Harbour for lodging. One primary goad of our trip is hiking and cycling in Acadia so currently I have planned 4 nights in Bar Harbour. Our interests are good food and charming towns (ie bookstores not tshirt stores), exercise (hiking, cycling, kayaking and possibly tennis) and nice lodging. I am trying to decide how to spend the last 3 nights (2 Camden, 1 Boothbay?) and also is 4 nights in Bar Harbour too much? We are flying into Bangor and out of Boston.
How to divide a week along the Maine coast
View all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel near Public Theater
- 2 San Antonio
- 3 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 4 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 5 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 6 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 7 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 8 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 9 Oahu Information
- 10 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 11 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 12 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 13 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 14 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 15 Group Tahoe Ski/Snowboard Feb Trip Planning, help!
- 16 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 17 Savanah Sojourn
- 18 One day in Washington DC
- 19 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 20 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 21 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 22 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 23 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 24 RIP Judy Rogers
- 25 Fun restaurants in New Orleans