Hi This is my 3rd trip to DC and my husband's 2nd. We are going in May 2013 and we would like to tour the White House if possible. I know that you have to normally arrange this through your embassy. However, I'm British and my husband's French, so we would both have to arrange this through our respective embassies. Is there any way to ensure we can tour the White House at the same time? Or is this basically impossible? Does anybody here know a mixed-nationality group that has managed to arrange this, ever? I realise this question is quite obscure...Any help will be gratefully received though
How to arrange White House tour for a couple of 2 different nationalities?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 2 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 3 Mesa Verde
- 4 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 5 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 6 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 7 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 8 Coastal New England Road trip
- 9 Seattle: Something Different?
- 10 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 11 Seattle Hyatts
- 12 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 13 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 14 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 15 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 16 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 17 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 18 Park City ideas
- 19 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 20 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 21 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 22 NYC Clubs for live music
- 23 ONP help
- 24 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 25 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?