Hi This is my 3rd trip to DC and my husband's 2nd. We are going in May 2013 and we would like to tour the White House if possible. I know that you have to normally arrange this through your embassy. However, I'm British and my husband's French, so we would both have to arrange this through our respective embassies. Is there any way to ensure we can tour the White House at the same time? Or is this basically impossible? Does anybody here know a mixed-nationality group that has managed to arrange this, ever? I realise this question is quite obscure...Any help will be gratefully received though
How to arrange White House tour for a couple of 2 different nationalities?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 2 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 3 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 4 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 5 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 6 6 Weeks in the U.S./ London with Two 60ish Young At Heart
- 7 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 8 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 9 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 10 Houston in September
- 11 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 12 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 13 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 14 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 15 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 16 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 17 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 18 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 19 New York Trip
- 20 Balloon fest hotels
- 21 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 22 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 23 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 24 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 25 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?