Hi This is my 3rd trip to DC and my husband's 2nd. We are going in May 2013 and we would like to tour the White House if possible. I know that you have to normally arrange this through your embassy. However, I'm British and my husband's French, so we would both have to arrange this through our respective embassies. Is there any way to ensure we can tour the White House at the same time? Or is this basically impossible? Does anybody here know a mixed-nationality group that has managed to arrange this, ever? I realise this question is quite obscure...Any help will be gratefully received though
How to arrange White House tour for a couple of 2 different nationalities?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Healdsburg tips
- 3 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 4 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 6 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 9 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 10 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 11 los angeles restaurants
- 12 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 13 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 14 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 15 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 16 Calf trip
- 17 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 18 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 19 West Maui Restaurants
- 20 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 21 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 22 Key West Hotel in January
- 23 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 24 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 25 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15