Hi This is my 3rd trip to DC and my husband's 2nd. We are going in May 2013 and we would like to tour the White House if possible. I know that you have to normally arrange this through your embassy. However, I'm British and my husband's French, so we would both have to arrange this through our respective embassies. Is there any way to ensure we can tour the White House at the same time? Or is this basically impossible? Does anybody here know a mixed-nationality group that has managed to arrange this, ever? I realise this question is quite obscure...Any help will be gratefully received though
How to arrange White House tour for a couple of 2 different nationalities?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Mexico - Where Would You Go?
- 2 6 days to drive from Seattle wa to oceanside ca
- 3 Last Minute help needed! Santa Cruz? Capitola? San Jose? Los Gatos?
- 4 Seattle - newby questions
- 5 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 6 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 7 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 8 Wedding venue suggestions - Boston/suburbs
- 9 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 10 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 11 San Francisco to LA driving itinerary 8 days
- 12 can you help me plan a trip?
- 13 SEATTLE / BALLARD – mini TR about a great wedding visit
- 14 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 15 suggestions for restaurants/ breweries/wineries- Northern coast
- 16 Restaurants Chicago June
- 17 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 18 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 19 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 20 tip for valet parking
- 21 New Orleans
- 22 California: Getty museum
- 23 Family friendly weekend get away not far from Chicago
- 24 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 25 NYC hotel/July