Hi This is my 3rd trip to DC and my husband's 2nd. We are going in May 2013 and we would like to tour the White House if possible. I know that you have to normally arrange this through your embassy. However, I'm British and my husband's French, so we would both have to arrange this through our respective embassies. Is there any way to ensure we can tour the White House at the same time? Or is this basically impossible? Does anybody here know a mixed-nationality group that has managed to arrange this, ever? I realise this question is quite obscure...Any help will be gratefully received though
How to arrange White House tour for a couple of 2 different nationalities?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 2 Sea world San Diego
- 3 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 4 Berkshires
- 5 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 6 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 7 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 8 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 9 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 10 Las Vegas in March
- 11 Just started to plan my Mid-March visit to Alaska!
- 12 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 13 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 14 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 15 Clearwater visit.
- 16 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 17 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 18 2nd Trip to Alaska, Looking for some off the beaten path suggestions
- 19 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 20 hotels near Denali
- 21 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 22 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 23 Lunch on the Turquoise Trail
- 24 Utah 2
- 25 9 Day Itinerary in NOLA