Hi This is my 3rd trip to DC and my husband's 2nd. We are going in May 2013 and we would like to tour the White House if possible. I know that you have to normally arrange this through your embassy. However, I'm British and my husband's French, so we would both have to arrange this through our respective embassies. Is there any way to ensure we can tour the White House at the same time? Or is this basically impossible? Does anybody here know a mixed-nationality group that has managed to arrange this, ever? I realise this question is quite obscure...Any help will be gratefully received though
How to arrange White House tour for a couple of 2 different nationalities?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 2 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 3 Hotel near Public Theater
- 4 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 5 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 6 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 7 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 8 San Antonio
- 9 hotel near Met NYC
- 10 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 11 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 12 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 13 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 Oahu Information
- 16 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 17 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 18 Warm and don't Drive
- 19 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 20 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 21 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 22 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 23 One day in Washington DC
- 24 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 25 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?