Hi This is my 3rd trip to DC and my husband's 2nd. We are going in May 2013 and we would like to tour the White House if possible. I know that you have to normally arrange this through your embassy. However, I'm British and my husband's French, so we would both have to arrange this through our respective embassies. Is there any way to ensure we can tour the White House at the same time? Or is this basically impossible? Does anybody here know a mixed-nationality group that has managed to arrange this, ever? I realise this question is quite obscure...Any help will be gratefully received though
How to arrange White House tour for a couple of 2 different nationalities?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SF to DR? WTH!
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 4 rain in Kauai
- 5 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 6 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 7 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 8 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 9 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 10 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 11 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 12 Jersey City Parking
- 13 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 14 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 15 Kennebunkport and....?
- 16 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 17 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 18 Washington, DC to Boston
- 19 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 20 Where to go in Maine?
- 21 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 22 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 23 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 24 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 25 Kennedy Space Center