Hi This is my 3rd trip to DC and my husband's 2nd. We are going in May 2013 and we would like to tour the White House if possible. I know that you have to normally arrange this through your embassy. However, I'm British and my husband's French, so we would both have to arrange this through our respective embassies. Is there any way to ensure we can tour the White House at the same time? Or is this basically impossible? Does anybody here know a mixed-nationality group that has managed to arrange this, ever? I realise this question is quite obscure...Any help will be gratefully received though
How to arrange White House tour for a couple of 2 different nationalities?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 2 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 3 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 4 Philly
- 5 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 6 Hotel near Miami airport
- 7 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 8 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 9 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 10 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 11 Road Trip SW
- 12 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 13 Chicago trip
- 14 NYC IN AUGUST
- 15 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 16 culpepper
- 17 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 18 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 19 Fancy dining
- 20 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 21 Will have five days in Savannah
- 22 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 23 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 24 Itinerary opinions
- 25 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson