Hi This is my 3rd trip to DC and my husband's 2nd. We are going in May 2013 and we would like to tour the White House if possible. I know that you have to normally arrange this through your embassy. However, I'm British and my husband's French, so we would both have to arrange this through our respective embassies. Is there any way to ensure we can tour the White House at the same time? Or is this basically impossible? Does anybody here know a mixed-nationality group that has managed to arrange this, ever? I realise this question is quite obscure...Any help will be gratefully received though
How to arrange White House tour for a couple of 2 different nationalities?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 2 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 3 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 4 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 5 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 6 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 7 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 8 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 9 San Diego parks and attractions
- 10 Door County Suggestions
- 11 First family ski trip
- 12 Visiting Denver
- 13 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 14 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 15 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 16 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 17 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 18 NYC theatre broadway
- 19 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 20 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 21 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 22 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 23 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 24 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 25 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!