Hi This is my 3rd trip to DC and my husband's 2nd. We are going in May 2013 and we would like to tour the White House if possible. I know that you have to normally arrange this through your embassy. However, I'm British and my husband's French, so we would both have to arrange this through our respective embassies. Is there any way to ensure we can tour the White House at the same time? Or is this basically impossible? Does anybody here know a mixed-nationality group that has managed to arrange this, ever? I realise this question is quite obscure...Any help will be gratefully received though
How to arrange White House tour for a couple of 2 different nationalities?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 2 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 3 Washington DC in Spring?
- 4 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 5 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 6 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 7 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 8 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 9 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 10 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 11 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 12 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 13 Weekend in NYC
- 14 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 15 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 16 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 17 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 18 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 19 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 20 Breckenridge in October
- 21 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 22 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 23 Richmond highlights?
- 24 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 25 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness