Hi This is my 3rd trip to DC and my husband's 2nd. We are going in May 2013 and we would like to tour the White House if possible. I know that you have to normally arrange this through your embassy. However, I'm British and my husband's French, so we would both have to arrange this through our respective embassies. Is there any way to ensure we can tour the White House at the same time? Or is this basically impossible? Does anybody here know a mixed-nationality group that has managed to arrange this, ever? I realise this question is quite obscure...Any help will be gratefully received though
How to arrange White House tour for a couple of 2 different nationalities?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 2 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 3 Las Vegas must sees
- 4 adams morgan - safety
- 5 Morning in miami
- 6 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 7 Grand Marais?
- 8 Grand Teton in October
- 9 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 10 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 11 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 12 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 13 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 14 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 15 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 16 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 17 US Southwest
- 18 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 19 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley
- 20 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco
- 21 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 22 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 23 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 24 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 25 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report