Hi This is my 3rd trip to DC and my husband's 2nd. We are going in May 2013 and we would like to tour the White House if possible. I know that you have to normally arrange this through your embassy. However, I'm British and my husband's French, so we would both have to arrange this through our respective embassies. Is there any way to ensure we can tour the White House at the same time? Or is this basically impossible? Does anybody here know a mixed-nationality group that has managed to arrange this, ever? I realise this question is quite obscure...Any help will be gratefully received though
How to arrange White House tour for a couple of 2 different nationalities?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 2 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 3 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 4 4 week family trip ideas
- 5 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 6 Christmas in TX
- 7 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 8 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 9 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 10 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 11 Ben Landa
- 12 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 13 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 14 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 15 Tucson area flooding
- 16 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 17 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 18 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 19 California
- 20 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 21 San Diego locals-can you advise?
- 22 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 23 Oregon Road Trip
- 24 Long Island Advice
- 25 Colorado aspen updates