Hi This is my 3rd trip to DC and my husband's 2nd. We are going in May 2013 and we would like to tour the White House if possible. I know that you have to normally arrange this through your embassy. However, I'm British and my husband's French, so we would both have to arrange this through our respective embassies. Is there any way to ensure we can tour the White House at the same time? Or is this basically impossible? Does anybody here know a mixed-nationality group that has managed to arrange this, ever? I realise this question is quite obscure...Any help will be gratefully received though
How to arrange White House tour for a couple of 2 different nationalities?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 2 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 3 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 4 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 5 Be Vigilant, be safe and alert your community…
- 6 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 7 Texas
- 8 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 9 Hotels Philly
- 10 Cross Country RV Trip
- 11 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 12 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 13 Enjoy Orlando Vacation Homes without Breaking your Budget
- 14 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 15 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 16 Ackislander
- 17 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 18 Road trip in Arizona/Nevada/Utah - 9 days /end of Feb 15/ 4 adults & 1 baby
- 19 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 20 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 21 Northern California in February
- 22 Hoover Dam to Grand Canyon/Valley of Fire/Zion in May 2015
- 23 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 24 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 25 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging