Hi This is my 3rd trip to DC and my husband's 2nd. We are going in May 2013 and we would like to tour the White House if possible. I know that you have to normally arrange this through your embassy. However, I'm British and my husband's French, so we would both have to arrange this through our respective embassies. Is there any way to ensure we can tour the White House at the same time? Or is this basically impossible? Does anybody here know a mixed-nationality group that has managed to arrange this, ever? I realise this question is quite obscure...Any help will be gratefully received though
How to arrange White House tour for a couple of 2 different nationalities?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 2 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 3 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 4 SFO International Airport
- 5 My Book of Mormon review
- 6 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 7 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 8 Yosemite Lodging
- 9 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 10 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 11 Worst Restaurants in America
- 12 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 13 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 14 Colorado aspen updates
- 15 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 16 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 17 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 Arches National Park in a day
- 20 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 21 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 22 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 23 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 24 Fall color yet?
- 25 St Augustine Hotels, what area?