Hi: We'll be flying into MN from San Diego on Sun Country Airlines in early July. How soon do we need to book the flight, hotel & rental car? I can't believe how much the flight is. We paid less when we flew to Maui last year. We haven't figured out yet if it's best to book the flight, car, hotel separately or through a package. Any suggestions on where to stay would be appreciated; hopefully in the Shakopee area. Thanks in advance.
How soon to book flight to MN & hotel there??
- 1 Middlebury vt quickie
- 2 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 3 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 4 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 5 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 6 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 7 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 8 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 9 hello guys....
- 10 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 11 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 12 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 13 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 14 Albuquerque to Denver
- 15 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 16 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 17 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 18 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 19 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 20 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 21 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 22 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 23 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 24 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 25 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints