My husband and I will be spending 3 days in Bar Harbor, Maine in a couple of weeks and are looking for advice on what to do while we are there. We would like to hike (preferably moderately difficult trails) and are thinking about renting bicycles for a day. Any advice on specific hiking trails to take or where to go if we spend a day riding bicycles would be greatly appreciated! Any general feedback would be fantastic as well. We both like to be active and be outdoors as much as possible.
Thank you in advance!
How should we spend 3 days in Bar Harbor?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 2 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 3 Washington, DC to Boston
- 4 Where to go in Maine?
- 5 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 6 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 7 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 8 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 9 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 10 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 11 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 12 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 13 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 14 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 15 rain in Kauai
- 16 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 17 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 18 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 19 Kennedy Space Center
- 20 San Diego Trip Report
- 21 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 22 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 23 NYC jazz with a minor
- 24 NYC Itinerary Help
- 25 Lunch with little girls UWS?