My husband and I will be spending 3 days in Bar Harbor, Maine in a couple of weeks and are looking for advice on what to do while we are there. We would like to hike (preferably moderately difficult trails) and are thinking about renting bicycles for a day. Any advice on specific hiking trails to take or where to go if we spend a day riding bicycles would be greatly appreciated! Any general feedback would be fantastic as well. We both like to be active and be outdoors as much as possible.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://vitalieskincaretry.com/derma-reflexion/
- 2 http://maleenhancementshop.info/rejuvonus/
- 3 http://garciniacambogiavibeadvice.com/alpha-prime-elite/
- 4 Wine Country
- 5 http://vitaminofhealth.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 6 Rafting the Colorado
- 7 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 8 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 9 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 10 Uber boston
- 11 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 12 Trip to USA in July
- 13 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 14 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 15 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 16 Florida vacation
- 17 Florida beach vacation
- 18 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 19 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 20 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 21 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 22 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 23 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 24 I95
- 25 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast