My husband and I will be spending 3 days in Bar Harbor, Maine in a couple of weeks and are looking for advice on what to do while we are there. We would like to hike (preferably moderately difficult trails) and are thinking about renting bicycles for a day. Any advice on specific hiking trails to take or where to go if we spend a day riding bicycles would be greatly appreciated! Any general feedback would be fantastic as well. We both like to be active and be outdoors as much as possible.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 2 US whole month of January where to
- 3 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 4 LA/ Santa Monica with boyfriend and another couple!
- 5 San Fran & Monterey Bay with Tweens
- 6 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 7 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 8 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 9 Miami airport--safety??
- 10 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 11 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 12 Recent Spam Attacks
- 13 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 14 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 15 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 16 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 17 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 18 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 19 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 20 Baltimore Weekend
- 21 Dinosaur National Monument
- 22 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 23 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 24 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 25 Things to do in Toronto