My husband and I will be spending 3 days in Bar Harbor, Maine in a couple of weeks and are looking for advice on what to do while we are there. We would like to hike (preferably moderately difficult trails) and are thinking about renting bicycles for a day. Any advice on specific hiking trails to take or where to go if we spend a day riding bicycles would be greatly appreciated! Any general feedback would be fantastic as well. We both like to be active and be outdoors as much as possible.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas Vacation
- 2 OHare car service north suburbs
- 3 Currency and hotels
- 4 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 5 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 6 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 7 disneyland
- 8 Arizona in winter
- 9 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 10 Paris-Room Selection Advice Needed ASAP for last minute trip. TIA.
- 11 Key West
- 12 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 13 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 14 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 15 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 16 moving to Florida
- 17 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 18 DC restaurant report
- 19 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 20 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 21 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 22 Northern California Redwoods
- 23 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 24 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 25 East Tennesee to mohonk.