My husband and I will be spending 3 days in Bar Harbor, Maine in a couple of weeks and are looking for advice on what to do while we are there. We would like to hike (preferably moderately difficult trails) and are thinking about renting bicycles for a day. Any advice on specific hiking trails to take or where to go if we spend a day riding bicycles would be greatly appreciated! Any general feedback would be fantastic as well. We both like to be active and be outdoors as much as possible.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yahoo Email customer service number+1866*533*6300+=+Yahoo Email Support
- 2 HEY: BELLSOUTH Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 BELLSOUTH MAIL 24*7
- 3 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 4 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 5 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 6 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 7 Big Sur Help!!
- 8 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 9 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 10 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 11 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 12 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 13 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 14 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 15 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 16 Rules of the NY Subway
- 17 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 18 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 19 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 20 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 21 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 22 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 23 Las Vegas trip report
- 24 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 25 10 Days in Maine