My husband and I will be spending 3 days in Bar Harbor, Maine in a couple of weeks and are looking for advice on what to do while we are there. We would like to hike (preferably moderately difficult trails) and are thinking about renting bicycles for a day. Any advice on specific hiking trails to take or where to go if we spend a day riding bicycles would be greatly appreciated! Any general feedback would be fantastic as well. We both like to be active and be outdoors as much as possible.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 1(800) 927 2480 QuickBooks Pro tech SUPPORT Intuit Quickbooks Pro
- 2 Adirondacks trip repot
- 3 Trip to Russia
- 4 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 5 New England Tour
- 6 Carmel CA lodging
- 7 Inrease Your concentration skills with Revive CBD Oil (USA)
- 8 Full Logic Solutions
- 9 It will maximize the production of testosterone
- 10 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 11 Clemix Testosterone Complex - Increase your Stamina Level
- 12 Driving CA 395
- 13 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 14 Yosemite - importance of staying in park?
- 15 Hotel Picks - Kauai
- 16 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 17 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 18 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 19 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 20 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 21 Maui and Kauai
- 22 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 23 Glacier National Park 2018
- 24 Hawaii wedding
- 25 I-84 Columbia Gorge