My husband and I will be spending 3 days in Bar Harbor, Maine in a couple of weeks and are looking for advice on what to do while we are there. We would like to hike (preferably moderately difficult trails) and are thinking about renting bicycles for a day. Any advice on specific hiking trails to take or where to go if we spend a day riding bicycles would be greatly appreciated! Any general feedback would be fantastic as well. We both like to be active and be outdoors as much as possible.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.fitnessbywill.com/nitric-max-muscle/
- 2 http://greendetoxpatch.net/luxe-dior/
- 3 http://www.betamortgageratecutter.com/zippyloan/
- 4 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/ketone-life/
- 5 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/white-light-smile/
- 6 http://newhealthsupplement.com/megadrol/
- 7 http://healthrewind.com/brain-plus-iq/
- 8 http://healthrewind.com/eyeperla-anti-aging-serum/
- 9 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/ketone-life/
- 10 http://advancemenpower.com/x-alpha-muscle/
- 11 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/nugenix-testosterone-booster/
- 12 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 13 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 14 Desert Southwest
- 15 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 16 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 17 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 18 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 19 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 20 Kids Vacation Place
- 21 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 22 Boston waterfront Italian
- 23 Mardi Gras
- 24 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 25 Need advice - Charleston girls' weekend