My husband and I will be spending 3 days in Bar Harbor, Maine in a couple of weeks and are looking for advice on what to do while we are there. We would like to hike (preferably moderately difficult trails) and are thinking about renting bicycles for a day. Any advice on specific hiking trails to take or where to go if we spend a day riding bicycles would be greatly appreciated! Any general feedback would be fantastic as well. We both like to be active and be outdoors as much as possible.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 2 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 3 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 4 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 5 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 6 Airfares in the 1970's
- 7 Relocating to the Deep South
- 8 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 9 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 10 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 11 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 12 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 13 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 14 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 15 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 16 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 17 Seattle to San Francisco
- 18 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 19 San Francisco and Napa
- 20 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 21 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 22 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 23 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 24 Budget NYC hotel
- 25 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?