My husband and I will be spending 3 days in Bar Harbor, Maine in a couple of weeks and are looking for advice on what to do while we are there. We would like to hike (preferably moderately difficult trails) and are thinking about renting bicycles for a day. Any advice on specific hiking trails to take or where to go if we spend a day riding bicycles would be greatly appreciated! Any general feedback would be fantastic as well. We both like to be active and be outdoors as much as possible.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Depot Bay OR
- 2 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 3 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 4 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 5 Across the United States by Train
- 6 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 7 Phone SIM
- 8 Best Amish Site to visit
- 9 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 10 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 11 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 12 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 13 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 14 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 15 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 16 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 17 A day in Boston
- 18 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 19 1 Week Too Long For Napa/Sonoma/Mendocino?
- 20 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 21 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 22 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 23 California's Central Coast
- 24 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 25 Any Disneyworld fans here?