Could you please tell me if this highway is a winding road which will be time consuming to drive, or relatively curve-free? We want to make it from Crawfordsville, IND to Dale Hollow State Park, KY,way down on the southern border, in one day, and are wondering if we should take scenic roads or super highways. We're also wondering about #90 between Glasgow and Bow. We'd rather see scenery, but have a reservation to honor.
How scenic is 35E from Louisville to Glasgow?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 2 Theater Historians
- 3 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 4 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 5 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 6 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 7 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 8 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 9 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 10 Boston hotel & transportation
- 11 Nashville Trip Report: July 2014
- 12 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 13 NBA tickets??
- 14 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 15 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 16 Air Connections on Maui
- 17 hilton capital
- 18 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 19 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 20 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 21 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 22 Help me with creating a work of art
- 23 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 24 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 25 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?