Could you please tell me if this highway is a winding road which will be time consuming to drive, or relatively curve-free? We want to make it from Crawfordsville, IND to Dale Hollow State Park, KY,way down on the southern border, in one day, and are wondering if we should take scenic roads or super highways. We're also wondering about #90 between Glasgow and Bow. We'd rather see scenery, but have a reservation to honor.
How scenic is 35E from Louisville to Glasgow?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 2 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 3 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 4 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 5 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 6 late-night DC restaurant
- 7 Houston in September
- 8 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 9 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 10 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 11 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 12 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 13 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 14 El Paso to Kansas City via Texas
- 15 Philadelphia ?
- 16 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 17 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 18 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 19 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 20 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 21 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 22 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 23 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 24 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 25 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass