Could you please tell me if this highway is a winding road which will be time consuming to drive, or relatively curve-free? We want to make it from Crawfordsville, IND to Dale Hollow State Park, KY,way down on the southern border, in one day, and are wondering if we should take scenic roads or super highways. We're also wondering about #90 between Glasgow and Bow. We'd rather see scenery, but have a reservation to honor.
How scenic is 35E from Louisville to Glasgow?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 2 Locker at JFK
- 3 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 4 Key Largo, FL
- 5 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 6 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 7 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 8 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 9 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 10 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 11 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 12 West Coast Bound End of March
- 13 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 14 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 15 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 16 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 17 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 20 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 21 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots
- 22 Best places to move to Florida?
- 23 Philadelphia
- 24 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 25 San Diego