Could you please tell me if this highway is a winding road which will be time consuming to drive, or relatively curve-free? We want to make it from Crawfordsville, IND to Dale Hollow State Park, KY,way down on the southern border, in one day, and are wondering if we should take scenic roads or super highways. We're also wondering about #90 between Glasgow and Bow. We'd rather see scenery, but have a reservation to honor.
How scenic is 35E from Louisville to Glasgow?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 2 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 3 Philly
- 4 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 5 Santa Barbara, California
- 6 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 7 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 8 Hotel near Miami airport
- 9 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 10 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 11 culpepper
- 12 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 13 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 14 Road Trip SW
- 15 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 16 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 17 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 18 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 19 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 20 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 21 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 22 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 23 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 24 Chicago trip
- 25 NYC IN AUGUST