Could you please tell me if this highway is a winding road which will be time consuming to drive, or relatively curve-free? We want to make it from Crawfordsville, IND to Dale Hollow State Park, KY,way down on the southern border, in one day, and are wondering if we should take scenic roads or super highways. We're also wondering about #90 between Glasgow and Bow. We'd rather see scenery, but have a reservation to honor.
How scenic is 35E from Louisville to Glasgow?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to New Jersey
- 2 Oregon Road Trip
- 3 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 4 Refining my California Itinerary
- 5 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 6 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 7 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 8 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 9 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 10 Portland Or is a foodie scene
- 11 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 12 St. Simon, Georgia
- 13 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 14 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 15 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 16 4 week family trip ideas
- 17 Christmas in TX
- 18 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 19 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 20 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 21 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 22 Ben Landa
- 23 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 24 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 25 Tucson area flooding