How safe is the metro to use in Washington DC, through the day and at night. One of the days we are in Washington, we are going to a Redskins game. Is the metro the easiest and safest way to get there ( we do not have a car whilst in Washington). The game is on a sunday at 4pm I believe.
Any help much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/magic-rock-male-enhancement/
- 2 Are you looking professional photo editing firm?
- 3 http://eyeluminoushelps.com/lumify-x9-br/
- 4 Parka in PA during February?
- 5 http://eyeluminoushelps.com/lumify-x9-br/
- 6 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 7 Border crossing
- 8 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 9 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 10 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 11 Back from the Big Easy
- 12 Cross country tips
- 13 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 14 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 15 Driving Alaska
- 16 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 17 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 18 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 19 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 20 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 21 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 22 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 23 Ideas for New York
- 24 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 25 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas