How safe is the metro to use in Washington DC, through the day and at night. One of the days we are in Washington, we are going to a Redskins game. Is the metro the easiest and safest way to get there ( we do not have a car whilst in Washington). The game is on a sunday at 4pm I believe.
Any help much appreciated.
How safe is Metro on Washington DC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC in Spring?
- 2 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 3 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 4 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 5 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 6 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 7 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 8 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 9 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 10 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 11 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 12 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 13 Weekend in NYC
- 14 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 15 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 16 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 17 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 18 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 19 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 20 Breckenridge in October
- 21 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 22 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 23 Richmond highlights?
- 24 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 25 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness