How safe is the metro to use in Washington DC, through the day and at night. One of the days we are in Washington, we are going to a Redskins game. Is the metro the easiest and safest way to get there ( we do not have a car whilst in Washington). The game is on a sunday at 4pm I believe.
Any help much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 2 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 3 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 4 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 5 Crested Butte so expensive
- 6 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 7 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 8 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 9 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 10 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 11 Flower Piano
- 12 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 13 Maine weather and temps
- 14 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 15 Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 16 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 17 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 18 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 19 Yosemite conditions next 5 days - too smoky?
- 20 Newport RI Jazz Festival
- 21 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 22 Need some itinerary help with Las Vegas to Phoenix road trip
- 23 Key West July 2017 - Here We Go Again!
- 24 Suggestions on Timing for Denali Shuttle Tour?
- 25 Alcatrez sold out