How safe is the metro to use in Washington DC, through the day and at night. One of the days we are in Washington, we are going to a Redskins game. Is the metro the easiest and safest way to get there ( we do not have a car whilst in Washington). The game is on a sunday at 4pm I believe.
Any help much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 2 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 3 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 4 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 5 Safety Concerns
- 6 Get off of your Muscle Building Online
- 7 http://hikehealth.com/
- 8 http://hikehealth.com/crevalor-and-megatropin/
- 9 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 10 Trip to northern California
- 11 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 12 First Trip to Texas -
- 13 5 days in Colorado
- 14 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 15 Washington DC with kids
- 16 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 17 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 18 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 19 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 20 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 21 Sedona for a Month
- 22 Alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 23 Alaska -public transport
- 24 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 25 New England fall foilage trip planning please