How safe is the metro to use in Washington DC, through the day and at night. One of the days we are in Washington, we are going to a Redskins game. Is the metro the easiest and safest way to get there ( we do not have a car whilst in Washington). The game is on a sunday at 4pm I believe.
Any help much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 1.800.841.6436 neflix technical support phone number
- 2 Vacation Apartment Rentals
- 3 Birthday vacation ideas
- 4 Colorado Hiking in September
- 5 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 6 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 7 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 8 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 9 Traveling with an infant
- 10 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 11 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 12 Seeking Advice/Itineraries
- 13 Key West, FL
- 14 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 15 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 16 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 17 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 18 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 19 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 20 Ybor City - Best accommodation??
- 21 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 22 driving RT 66
- 23 From Newark to Manhattan
- 24 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 25 Relocating to Washington DC