How safe is the metro to use in Washington DC, through the day and at night. One of the days we are in Washington, we are going to a Redskins game. Is the metro the easiest and safest way to get there ( we do not have a car whilst in Washington). The game is on a sunday at 4pm I believe.
Any help much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 야마토전함 ≪ 접속주소 :【 ' m k 2 8 9.com ' 】
- 2 손오공 게임 ● 연결 :【 ' m k 2 8 9.com ' 】
- 3 4 days road trip southern New England
- 4 http://cleanserenewdenmark.com/ketone-life/
- 5 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 6 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 7 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 8 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 9 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA
- 10 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 11 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 12 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 13 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 14 USA family tour
- 15 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 16 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 17 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 18 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 19 Los Angeles area wildflower viewing?
- 20 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 21 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner
- 22 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 23 Here Are Our Interests, Now What Would You Add to Seattle?
- 24 Costco Travel
- 25 Which of these 3 Kona hotels