How safe is the metro to use in Washington DC, through the day and at night. One of the days we are in Washington, we are going to a Redskins game. Is the metro the easiest and safest way to get there ( we do not have a car whilst in Washington). The game is on a sunday at 4pm I believe.
Any help much appreciated.
How safe is Metro on Washington DC
- 1 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 2 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 3 Savannah restaurants
- 4 Boston and surrounding area
- 5 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 6 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 7 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 8 Albuquerque to Denver
- 9 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 10 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 11 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 12 Middlebury vt quickie
- 13 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 14 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 15 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 16 American Airlines reservation question
- 17 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 18 Car trip from Seattle
- 19 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 20 Newport, RI Questions
- 21 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 22 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 23 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 24 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 25 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!