How safe is the metro to use in Washington DC, through the day and at night. One of the days we are in Washington, we are going to a Redskins game. Is the metro the easiest and safest way to get there ( we do not have a car whilst in Washington). The game is on a sunday at 4pm I believe.
Any help much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.classibooster.com/derma-genetix/
- 2 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 3 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 4 Read!! http://fornatgaex.com/enduro-force/
- 5 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 6 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 7 flagstaff
- 8 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 9 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 10 sugestions
- 11 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 12 Rules of the NY Subway
- 13 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 14 Moving to Tulsa, OK
- 15 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 16 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 17 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 18 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 19 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 20 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 21 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 22 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 23 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 24 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 25 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk