We will be driving from Asheville, NC through the Smoky Mountains National Park and then on to Knoxville, TN. We won't be doing much hiking but we would like to see Museum of the Cherokee, Qualla Arts and Crafts, Oconaluftee Indian Village, Mountain Farm Museum, and Clingman's Dome. How much time should we allow? Is there anyplace to stay overnight in the park? We will be going in mid-May. Thanks for your help.
How much time in Smoky Mts. National Park?
View all United States activity »
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 3 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 4 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 5 Oahu Information
- 6 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 7 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 8 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 9 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 10 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 11 Group Tahoe Ski/Snowboard Feb Trip Planning, help!
- 12 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 13 Savanah Sojourn
- 14 One day in Washington DC
- 15 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 16 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 17 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 18 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 19 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 20 RIP Judy Rogers
- 21 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 22 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 23 Boston area
- 24 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 25 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.