We will be driving from Asheville, NC through the Smoky Mountains National Park and then on to Knoxville, TN. We won't be doing much hiking but we would like to see Museum of the Cherokee, Qualla Arts and Crafts, Oconaluftee Indian Village, Mountain Farm Museum, and Clingman's Dome. How much time should we allow? Is there anyplace to stay overnight in the park? We will be going in mid-May. Thanks for your help.
How much time in Smoky Mts. National Park?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 2 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 3 San Francisco - mid October
- 4 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 5 Apartment Rentals DC
- 6 100 Reason to Love New Mexico
- 7 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 8 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 9 Zion to Albuquerque
- 10 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 11 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 12 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 13 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 14 Vegas hotels for families
- 15 Round trip from Chicago
- 16 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 17 Sonoma: Jack London State Historic Park
- 18 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 19 Tour companies
- 20 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 21 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 22 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 23 Quick Trip to NYC
- 24 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 25 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed