I'm just curious how much the average person/couple/family spends on their annual vacation. Our family usually spends anywhere from $3,000-$4,000 traveling to some U.S. destimation for a week. Includes airfaire, hotel, food and sightseeing. That seems outrageous!! A) Am I being unrealistic? B) Is this a sign of the times? or C) Should I go outside of U.S. for better value for the money?
How much do you spend on vacation?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 2 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 3 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 4 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 5 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 6 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 7 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 8 Visiting Denver
- 9 Denver in a half day
- 10 Visiting Denver
- 11 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 12 First family ski trip
- 13 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 14 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 15 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 16 Oahu ideas
- 17 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 18 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 19 Best places to move to Florida?
- 20 West Coast Bound End of March
- 21 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 22 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 23 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 24 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 25 Key Largo, FL