I'm just curious how much the average person/couple/family spends on their annual vacation. Our family usually spends anywhere from $3,000-$4,000 traveling to some U.S. destimation for a week. Includes airfaire, hotel, food and sightseeing. That seems outrageous!! A) Am I being unrealistic? B) Is this a sign of the times? or C) Should I go outside of U.S. for better value for the money?
How much do you spend on vacation?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 2 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 3 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 4 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 5 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 6 Quick Trip to NYC
- 7 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 8 Kayaking in Acadia in October?
- 9 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 10 San Francisco - mid October
- 11 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 12 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 13 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 14 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 15 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 16 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 17 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 Road trip itinerary
- 20 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 21 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 22 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 25 Vegas hotels for families