I'm wondering what most folks pay to have someone feed their pets while they're away. We want to have a neighbor kid do it; come feed our two cats twice a day, give fresh water, clean the waste from the cat box every couple of days, bring in the mail, feed the goldfish, and water the houseplants (we only have a very few) every 3 days or so. What would you pay per day for this? I'm also interested in whether this varies by region of the country. Thanks.
How much do you pay the person who feeds your pets when you're on vacation?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 2 Union Square area restaurant
- 3 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 4 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 5 New York Food Tours
- 6 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 7 Florida St George's Island
- 8 Richmond highlights?
- 9 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 10 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 11 Washington DC in Spring?
- 12 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 13 Arches National Park in a day
- 14 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 15 4 week family trip ideas
- 16 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 17 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 18 Looking for Next Destination
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 Broadway this week
- 21 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 22 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 23 What to do x5 days after Disneyworld for couple w/no kids.
- 24 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 25 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014