I'm wondering what most folks pay to have someone feed their pets while they're away. We want to have a neighbor kid do it; come feed our two cats twice a day, give fresh water, clean the waste from the cat box every couple of days, bring in the mail, feed the goldfish, and water the houseplants (we only have a very few) every 3 days or so. What would you pay per day for this? I'm also interested in whether this varies by region of the country. Thanks.
How much do you pay the person who feeds your pets when you're on vacation?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City Christmas Trip
- 2 Cafe Sevilla – Best Tapas Restaurant
- 3 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 4 From Seattle airport to the city
- 5 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 6 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 7 Colorado Skiing
- 8 American Honeymoon in March
- 9 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 10 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 11 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 12 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 13 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 14 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 15 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 16 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 17 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 18 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 19 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 20 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 21 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 22 Middle America in October
- 23 visit to HIghLine
- 24 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 25 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel