i'm driving from the airport to hoffman estates out to willow creek church. mapquest says i'll have to take 2 toll roads: I-294 or I-90. does anyone have any idea about how much cash i'll need to have when i arrive to get through these tolls? thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Carmel Monterey
- 2 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 3 Big Sure in June
- 4 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 5 Santa Fe Itineray
- 6 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 7 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 8 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 9 Arches Devils Garden
- 10 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 11 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 12 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 13 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 14 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 15 best health clubs with lap pools
- 16 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 17 Retiring to Tucson
- 18 universal studios and disney
- 19 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 20 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 21 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 22 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 23 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 24 Savannah hotel
- 25 Utah National Parks visit