i'm driving from the airport to hoffman estates out to willow creek church. mapquest says i'll have to take 2 toll roads: I-294 or I-90. does anyone have any idea about how much cash i'll need to have when i arrive to get through these tolls? thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 GMAIL 1:888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT GMAIL TEC*h 24*7
- 2 I am the pupper now
- 3 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 4 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 5 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 6 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 7 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 8 Christmas in Colorado
- 9 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 10 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 11 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 12 DC Restaurants
- 13 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 14 JFK to Washington
- 15 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 16 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 17 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 18 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 19 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 20 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 21 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 22 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 23 How much time in Badlands?
- 24 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 25 Winter hiking in Colorado