I just made reservations to go visit my son in Raleigh in October. From Raleigh my husband and I will rent a car and drive up to Asheville, just wondering if 2 nights is long enough to visit or would 3 nights be better. Just not sure if there's enough to keep us occupied for 2 full days and 2 half days in Asheville.
How many days to spend in Asheville
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 2 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 3 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 4 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
- 5 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 6 Alaska cruise and land
- 7 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 8 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 9 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 10 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 11 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 12 NYC taxi vs car service
- 13 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 14 rain in Kauai
- 15 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 16 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 17 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 WISCONSIN
- 20 Wedding in Hawaii
- 21 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 22 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 23 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 24 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 25 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions