I just made reservations to go visit my son in Raleigh in October. From Raleigh my husband and I will rent a car and drive up to Asheville, just wondering if 2 nights is long enough to visit or would 3 nights be better. Just not sure if there's enough to keep us occupied for 2 full days and 2 half days in Asheville.
How many days to spend in Asheville
- 1 Trying To Find a Place
- 2 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 3 Late night transportation PDX to downtown Portland?
- 4 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 5 1 day in Portland
- 6 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?
- 7 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 8 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 9 7 DAY ALASKA CRUISE STOPPING IN 3 PORTS
- 10 San Luis Obispo to Death Valley in January
- 11 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 12 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 13 Nova Scotia to Boston
- 14 Seeking recs for centrally located quality hotel in LA
- 15 Key West at Christmas time
- 16 Small Sofas
- 17 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 18 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 19 California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran
- 20 San Francisco and Napa in 3 nights! Please help
- 21 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 22 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 23 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 24 romantic colorado trip
- 25 Fourth of July Weekend