My husband and I will be landing in Providence next June. We originally planned 1 night in Newport, 3 in Cape Cod and 3 in Boston. Do you think we would be better off with 2 in Newport and 2 in Cape Cod? We have never been to either place and would like to see the sights, dine in wonderful restaurants, etc. Thanks for any help you can give me.
How many days do we want to spend in Newport versus Cape Cod
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 2 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 3 Quick Trip to NYC
- 4 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 5 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 6 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 7 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 8 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 9 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 10 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 11 Road trip itinerary
- 12 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 13 San Francisco - mid October
- 14 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 15 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 16 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 17 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 18 Vegas hotels for families
- 19 Need help for our 5 night vacation in DENVER
- 20 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks
- 21 denver to badlands
- 22 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 23 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 24 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 25 Argentinians in NYC!!