My husband and I will be landing in Providence next June. We originally planned 1 night in Newport, 3 in Cape Cod and 3 in Boston. Do you think we would be better off with 2 in Newport and 2 in Cape Cod? We have never been to either place and would like to see the sights, dine in wonderful restaurants, etc. Thanks for any help you can give me.
How many days do we want to spend in Newport versus Cape Cod
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA with a 3 year old
- 2 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 3 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 4 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 5 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 8 San Diego parks and attractions
- 9 Alaska
- 10 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 11 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 12 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 13 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 14 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 15 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 16 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 17 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 18 Universal studios/Orlando
- 19 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 20 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 23 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 24 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 25 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!