My husband and I will be landing in Providence next June. We originally planned 1 night in Newport, 3 in Cape Cod and 3 in Boston. Do you think we would be better off with 2 in Newport and 2 in Cape Cod? We have never been to either place and would like to see the sights, dine in wonderful restaurants, etc. Thanks for any help you can give me.
How many days do we want to spend in Newport versus Cape Cod
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston/Fenway park
- 2 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 3 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 4 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 5 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 6 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 7 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 8 Atlanta with kids
- 9 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 10 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 11 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 12 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 13 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 14 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 15 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 16 New York City Restaurants
- 17 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 18 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 19 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 20 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 21 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 22 Family Camp in Maine
- 23 San Diego
- 24 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 25 2 Days in Portland - Best of?