We're planning to go visit the Grand Canyon this summer. I'm wondering how long do we allow to see the canyon and not feel rushed? We want to hike a bit down into it (not too far) and do some walking on the rim trail. My kids may do the Ranger Program, and we'll probably see the IMAX movie. One full day, two days? I don't want to drive 600 miles (we'll be in NM first) and only stay one night.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://fitnesssteer.com/slim-lt-garcinia/
- 2 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 3 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 4 Wine Country
- 5 I95
- 6 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 7 San Francisco first visit.
- 8 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 9 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 10 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 11 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 12 Hawaii Help
- 13 Renting a car with DWAI
- 14 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 15 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 16 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 17 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 18 Baltimore City: Some Flickr Photo Albums
- 19 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 20 Yellowstone in early May
- 21 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 22 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 23 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 24 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 25 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton