We're planning to go visit the Grand Canyon this summer. I'm wondering how long do we allow to see the canyon and not feel rushed? We want to hike a bit down into it (not too far) and do some walking on the rim trail. My kids may do the Ranger Program, and we'll probably see the IMAX movie. One full day, two days? I don't want to drive 600 miles (we'll be in NM first) and only stay one night.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 2 Las vegas +21
- 3 Your favourite places in New York City
- 4 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 5 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 6 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 7 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
- 8 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 9 Trip Starting from New York
- 10 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 11 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 12 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 13 Nilichik Ak.
- 14 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 15 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 16 Grand Teton Questions
- 17 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 18 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 19 Grand American Road Trip!
- 20 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 21 Rules of the Subway
- 22 Grand Teton Questuons
- 23 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 24 Visiting Seattle and Vancouver, BC in August, 2016
- 25 Los Angeles, California - Hiking