We're planning to go visit the Grand Canyon this summer. I'm wondering how long do we allow to see the canyon and not feel rushed? We want to hike a bit down into it (not too far) and do some walking on the rim trail. My kids may do the Ranger Program, and we'll probably see the IMAX movie. One full day, two days? I don't want to drive 600 miles (we'll be in NM first) and only stay one night.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Automatic Night Switch sensor switch
- 2 http://www.toptryloburn.com/alpha-muscle-complex/
- 3 California road trip
- 4 Tony’s Locksmith Inc
- 5 IS IT SAFE TO USE?
- 6 Florida with a 2 year old
- 7 Colorado itinerary
- 8 Oregon Coast question
- 9 traveling I 70 across Colorado
- 10 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 11 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 12 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 13 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 14 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 15 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 16 Yellowstone NP planning questions
- 17 Boat Tour Suggestion in Kauai or Helicopter Instead?
- 18 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 19 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 20 Holton Head, Amelia Island or ????
- 21 Four days in Maine for Anniversary & Birthday
- 22 Economical Restaurants in Oahu; Especially Waikiki
- 23 Solo Yosemite Lodging
- 24 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 25 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids