We're planning to go visit the Grand Canyon this summer. I'm wondering how long do we allow to see the canyon and not feel rushed? We want to hike a bit down into it (not too far) and do some walking on the rim trail. My kids may do the Ranger Program, and we'll probably see the IMAX movie. One full day, two days? I don't want to drive 600 miles (we'll be in NM first) and only stay one night.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://bellasvish.com/rapiture-muscle-builder/
- 2 JFK to Washington
- 3 Boost Up Your Skin Texture With luna-gold-serum
- 4 Blue fortera
- 5 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 6 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 7 Christmas in Colorado
- 8 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 9 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 10 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 11 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 12 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 13 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 14 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 15 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 16 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 17 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 18 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 19 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 20 How much time in Badlands?
- 21 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 22 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 23 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 24 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 25 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend