We're planning to go visit the Grand Canyon this summer. I'm wondering how long do we allow to see the canyon and not feel rushed? We want to hike a bit down into it (not too far) and do some walking on the rim trail. My kids may do the Ranger Program, and we'll probably see the IMAX movie. One full day, two days? I don't want to drive 600 miles (we'll be in NM first) and only stay one night.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 9-10 day trip to WA
- 2 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 3 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 4 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 5 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 6 California Trip
- 7 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 8 Need help nailing down the details
- 9 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 10 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 11 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 12 Turo?
- 13 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 14 Recommendations for Hikes in Glacier National Park
- 15 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 16 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 17 NYC For The Day
- 18 Alaska cruise excursions?
- 19 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 20 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 21 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 22 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 23 Cross Country Road Trip VA - San Francisco
- 24 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 25 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017