We're planning to go visit the Grand Canyon this summer. I'm wondering how long do we allow to see the canyon and not feel rushed? We want to hike a bit down into it (not too far) and do some walking on the rim trail. My kids may do the Ranger Program, and we'll probably see the IMAX movie. One full day, two days? I don't want to drive 600 miles (we'll be in NM first) and only stay one night.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthybooklet.com/image-revive/
- 2 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 3 How Lower Belly Fat Easy And Correctly
- 4 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 5 http://healthpurelives.com/skinfresh-md/
- 6 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 7 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 8 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 9 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 10 OHare car service north suburbs
- 11 Yellowstone
- 12 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 13 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 14 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 15 Ah, The California Wine Country!
- 16 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 17 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 18 Wine Bars in Hollywood / Fort Lauderdale
- 19 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 20 Page, AZ area
- 21 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 22 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 23 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 24 Traveling Alone
- 25 Northern California Redwoods