Has anyone driven from Boston to DC? How long does it take? I'll be visiting DC in late December and trying to decide if I should drive or fly. I also looked at the Acela Express option, but it was way too expensive compared to driving or flying (something like $280 for a round trip).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ferry to Nantucket
- 2 Is this a new record for spam?
- 3 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 4 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 5 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 6 BYOB in New York City
- 7 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 8 San Francisco vacation apartments
- 9 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 10 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 11 Sedona to Vegas
- 12 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 13 48 Hours in NYC
- 14 Northern California 13-day Itinerary
- 15 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 16 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 17 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 18 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 19 Sedona - Jeep Tours
- 20 Another question about hawaii
- 21 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 22 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 23 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 24 Hawk's
- 25 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan