Has anyone driven from Boston to DC? How long does it take? I'll be visiting DC in late December and trying to decide if I should drive or fly. I also looked at the Acela Express option, but it was way too expensive compared to driving or flying (something like $280 for a round trip).
How long does it take to drive from Boston to DC?
- 1 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 2 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 3 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 4 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 5 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 6 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 7 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 8 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 9 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 10 Warm and don't Drive
- 11 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 12 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 13 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 14 Biloxi questions again
- 15 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 16 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 17 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 18 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 19 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 20 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 21 San Antonio
- 22 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 23 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 24 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 25 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?