Has anyone driven from Boston to DC? How long does it take? I'll be visiting DC in late December and trying to decide if I should drive or fly. I also looked at the Acela Express option, but it was way too expensive compared to driving or flying (something like $280 for a round trip).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 2 Best Culinary Tour in Charleston?
- 3 Trip to visit our children in St Louis, MO and Little Rock, AR.
- 4 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 5 Dog friendly beaches near Savannah?
- 6 Hiking 'the wave'
- 7 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 8 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 9 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 10 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 11 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 12 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 13 las vegas anyone
- 14 Restaurant Help Needed
- 15 5 Day Photography Road Trip from Vegas to Denver
- 16 Foliage in Vermont
- 17 las vegas anyone
- 18 Finding Steve Perry
- 19 Grand Canyon
- 20 Washington DC
- 21 New England itinerary help
- 22 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 23 Trip Report - NYC Girls Weekend
- 24 US history sites- D.C.-NYC-Boston-Philly
- 25 Columbia River Gorge