Has anyone driven from Boston to DC? How long does it take? I'll be visiting DC in late December and trying to decide if I should drive or fly. I also looked at the Acela Express option, but it was way too expensive compared to driving or flying (something like $280 for a round trip).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco In Dec
- 2 Glacier National Park in September
- 3 Last minute trip to Boston w/ kids and car
- 4 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 5 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 6 How many days for Martha's Vineyard? And Cape Cod in general
- 7 Theatre, music outside on a summer night in NYC?
- 8 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 9 Depot Bay OR
- 10 World's Longest Yard Sale - don't go!
- 11 Rocky Mountaineer added to Cruise
- 12 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 13 trip to Charlettesville VA
- 14 Suggestion on agenda for SF to Seattle
- 15 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 16 New Software
- 17 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 18 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 19 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 20 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 21 Rough (very) initial USA itinerary
- 22 Helpp JKF to lyndhurst NJ
- 23 Want to relocate out of Houston and maybe Texas. To NC or TN
- 24 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 25 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle