Has anyone driven from Boston to DC? How long does it take? I'll be visiting DC in late December and trying to decide if I should drive or fly. I also looked at the Acela Express option, but it was way too expensive compared to driving or flying (something like $280 for a round trip).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.wecareskincare.com/pure-rejuve/
- 2 California road trip
- 3 Tony’s Locksmith Inc
- 4 IS IT SAFE TO USE?
- 5 Florida with a 2 year old
- 6 Colorado itinerary
- 7 Oregon Coast question
- 8 traveling I 70 across Colorado
- 9 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 10 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 11 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 12 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 13 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 14 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 15 Yellowstone NP planning questions
- 16 Boat Tour Suggestion in Kauai or Helicopter Instead?
- 17 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 18 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 19 Holton Head, Amelia Island or ????
- 20 Four days in Maine for Anniversary & Birthday
- 21 Economical Restaurants in Oahu; Especially Waikiki
- 22 Solo Yosemite Lodging
- 23 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 24 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 25 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley