I have already checked out biddingfortravel.com. I decided to try and bid on a hotel in NYC (Midtown West, 4 star) for 3 nights in Dec. I tried $125 and didn't get anything. I'm going to raise my bid, but how long do I have to wait before trying again?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 2 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 3 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 4 Charleston Hotel Question
- 5 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 6 Transfers from Newark airport hotels to New York cruise terminal
- 7 Vasectomy Procedure Beverly Hills
- 8 New Hampshire
- 9 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 10 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 11 Driving to Naples fl
- 12 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 13 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 14 Downtown Chicago
- 15 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 16 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 17 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 18 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 19 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 20 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 21 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 22 Nashville Questions
- 23 Summer vacation
- 24 First Trip to Texas -
- 25 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
How long do you have to wait before raising your bid on Priceline?