I have already checked out biddingfortravel.com. I decided to try and bid on a hotel in NYC (Midtown West, 4 star) for 3 nights in Dec. I tried $125 and didn't get anything. I'm going to raise my bid, but how long do I have to wait before trying again?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 2 Arizona in winter
- 3 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 4 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 5 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 6 Las Vegas Vacation
- 7 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 8 HOROSCOPE ZODIAC SIGNS DATES
- 9 DC restaurant report
- 10 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 11 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 12 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 13 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 14 Northern California Redwoods
- 15 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 16 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 17 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 18 Neue Galerie
- 19 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 20 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 21 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 22 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 23 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 24 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 25 Arizona in late January
How long do you have to wait before raising your bid on Priceline?