We are driving down to Atlanta area in a couple of weeks from CT. We are debating whether to go through Asheville NC, and then take Rt 23 through Nantahala National Forest to Rt 441 in Georgia.
I was wondering what kind of road is 441. Is the speed limit at least 55mph in most areas? Are there a lot of traffic lights? Is it worth going off interstate to take this route? According to Google maps, going this route only adds 15 minutes to our trip, but it is hard for me to judge if these are 4 lane highways. Will be willing to add a little time to the trip if route 441 is scenic and an interesting drive. I see Tallulah Falls is along the route, is that worth a stop?
Any info would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How Necessary Repairs A Canon Printer
- 2 accelerated whole so afte
- 3 Cross-Country trip advice
- 4 http://fitnessbiotics.com/epifresh-reviews/
- 5 http://www.athleticgreensfacts.com/juggernox-reviews/
- 6 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area
- 7 http://www.pinkgarciniafacts.com/exoslim-exoboost/
- 8 http://www.toptryloburn.com/x-pro-garcinia/
- 9 Order Mifeprex At Cheap Price
- 10 A Brief Overview on Duties of Credit Repair Specialists
- 11 http://hotsupplement.com/relaxphin
- 12 What's Greatest Peni
- 13 Why Is My Hp Printer No Longer Working?
- 14 http://wellnesssupplement.com/nuage-skin/
- 15 Yoga Retreats
- 16 Do you want Guideline for start any business?
- 17 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 18 White Noise achine
- 19 Which Indian Places are best to visit in USA?
- 20 X Pro Garcinia
- 21 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/nuage-skin/
- 22 http://maleenhancementshop.info/trigger-xl/
- 23 http://www.healthcarebooster.com/follinique/
- 24 What is Opinion Polls?
- 25 http://fornatgaex.com/mega-maximus/