We are driving down to Atlanta area in a couple of weeks from CT. We are debating whether to go through Asheville NC, and then take Rt 23 through Nantahala National Forest to Rt 441 in Georgia.
I was wondering what kind of road is 441. Is the speed limit at least 55mph in most areas? Are there a lot of traffic lights? Is it worth going off interstate to take this route? According to Google maps, going this route only adds 15 minutes to our trip, but it is hard for me to judge if these are 4 lane highways. Will be willing to add a little time to the trip if route 441 is scenic and an interesting drive. I see Tallulah Falls is along the route, is that worth a stop?
Any info would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://nutrapumpprovasweden.com/ultavive-garcinia-se/!!Ultavive Garcinia
- 2 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 3 Clemix Testosterone Complex - Increase your Stamina Level
- 4 New England Tour
- 5 Driving CA 395
- 6 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 7 Yosemite - importance of staying in park?
- 8 Hotel Picks - Kauai
- 9 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 10 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 11 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 12 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 13 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 14 Maui and Kauai
- 15 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 16 Glacier National Park 2018
- 17 Hawaii wedding
- 18 I-84 Columbia Gorge
- 19 Adirondacks trip repot
- 20 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 21 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 22 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 23 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 24 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 25 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?