Once or twice a year we stay in/near Omaha's Old Market area for a quick weekend getaway. We like the ambiance and enjoy some of Omaha's attractions. How does Omaha and its Old Market area compare to Lincoln and its Haymarket area? We've never been to Lincoln but thought we might like to spend a weekend there. In addition to restaurants and quirky shops such as you find in pedestrian areas, we enjoy museums and things for our young children (5 and under). Thanks!
How does Lincoln Haymarket compare to Omaha's Old Market area
- 1 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 2 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 3 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 4 hello guys....
- 5 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 6 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 7 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 8 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 9 Albuquerque to Denver
- 10 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 11 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 12 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 13 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 14 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 15 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 16 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 17 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 18 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 19 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 20 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 21 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 22 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 23 Michigan Beaches
- 24 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 25 Middlebury vt quickie