Once or twice a year we stay in/near Omaha's Old Market area for a quick weekend getaway. We like the ambiance and enjoy some of Omaha's attractions. How does Omaha and its Old Market area compare to Lincoln and its Haymarket area? We've never been to Lincoln but thought we might like to spend a weekend there. In addition to restaurants and quirky shops such as you find in pedestrian areas, we enjoy museums and things for our young children (5 and under). Thanks!
How does Lincoln Haymarket compare to Omaha's Old Market area
- 1 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 2 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 3 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 4 Michigan Beaches
- 5 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 6 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 7 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 8 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 9 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 10 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 11 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 12 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 13 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 14 NYC
- 15 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 16 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 17 Albuquerque to Denver
- 18 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 19 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 20 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 21 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 22 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 23 Native American Tours/Tour Guides
- 24 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 25 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)