Once or twice a year we stay in/near Omaha's Old Market area for a quick weekend getaway. We like the ambiance and enjoy some of Omaha's attractions. How does Omaha and its Old Market area compare to Lincoln and its Haymarket area? We've never been to Lincoln but thought we might like to spend a weekend there. In addition to restaurants and quirky shops such as you find in pedestrian areas, we enjoy museums and things for our young children (5 and under). Thanks!
How does Lincoln Haymarket compare to Omaha's Old Market area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 2 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 3 Best places to move to Florida?
- 4 Question about Miami travel
- 5 Salt Lake City
- 6 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 7 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 8 First family ski trip
- 9 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 10 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 11 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 12 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 13 Locker at JFK
- 14 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 15 San Diego grocery stores
- 16 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 17 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 18 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 19 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 20 Key Largo, FL
- 21 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 22 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 23 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 24 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 25 driving from San Francisco to Seattle