How do you stay healthy? I always seem to get sick after long haul flights. I think it may be a result of bad plane food and lack of sleep that keeps me from resisting the germs picked up in the air and on surfaces. Any hints?
How do you keep from getting sick after long flights?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hoover Dam to Grand Canyon/Valley of Fire/Zion in May 2015
- 2 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 3 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 4 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 5 Cross Country RV Trip
- 6 Ackislander
- 7 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 8 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 9 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 10 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 11 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 12 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 13 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 14 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 15 New England September
- 16 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 17 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 18 California
- 19 Trip to Memphis and Nashville
- 20 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 21 which river tour out of Haines, Alaska?
- 22 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 23 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 24 Miami Marlins
- 25 Florida or caribbean