How do you stay healthy? I always seem to get sick after long haul flights. I think it may be a result of bad plane food and lack of sleep that keeps me from resisting the germs picked up in the air and on surfaces. Any hints?
How do you keep from getting sick after long flights?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 4 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 6 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 7 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 8 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 9 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 10 los angeles restaurants
- 11 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 12 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 13 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 14 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 15 Calf trip
- 16 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 17 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 18 West Maui Restaurants
- 19 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 20 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 21 Key West Hotel in January
- 22 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 23 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 24 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 25 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around