How do you stay healthy? I always seem to get sick after long haul flights. I think it may be a result of bad plane food and lack of sleep that keeps me from resisting the germs picked up in the air and on surfaces. Any hints?
How do you keep from getting sick after long flights?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 2 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 3 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 4 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 5 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 6 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 7 "American in Paris" on Broadway
- 8 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 9 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 10 Tipping advice
- 11 New Orleans help please
- 12 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 13 los angeles restaurants
- 14 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 15 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 16 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 17 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 18 Durango to Mesa Verde
- 19 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 20 Oregon- Crater Lake and Mount Hood vs Montana- Glacier Bay National Park
- 21 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 22 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 23 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 24 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 25 San Diego Girl's Trip in December