I've never posted a message before but I've been lurking here awhile trying to get ideas for our vacation to Hawaii. You may think this isn't a serious question, but it most definitely is. My wife is utterly phobia about roaches. She thinks roaches will get into our luggage and we'll bring them back home with us where they will infest our house. Is there something we can do to prevent that? I thought about leaving our bags outside for a day or two, but that doesn't seem practical. What do you do about roaches in your luggage?
How do you get roaches out of your luggage?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 2 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 3 NYC Clubs for live music
- 4 Seattle: Something Different?
- 5 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 6 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 7 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 8 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 9 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 10 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 11 ONP help
- 12 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 13 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 14 California road trip
- 15 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 16 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 17 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 18 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 19 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 20 Berkshires in late October
- 21 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 22 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 23 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 24 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 25 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?