Just found out we'll be going this weekend to the New York City area, flying into Newark (EWR), which I've never done before. My final destination will be Brooklyn, and was wondering if it's a real pain in the neck to get to Brooklyn via public transportation from Newark's airport? I do have a friend who can pick us up if he must, however, I don't want to put him out if it's no big deal to get there from the airport.
Thanks in advance for your answers!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://skinsephora.com/derma-reflexion-reviews/
- 2 http://myhealthpeak.com/hl12-customer-reviews/
- 3 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 4 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 5 I95
- 6 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 7 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
- 8 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 9 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?
- 10 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 11 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 12 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 13 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 14 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 15 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 16 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 17 Wine Country
- 18 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 19 San Francisco first visit.
- 20 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 21 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 22 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 23 Hawaii Help
- 24 Renting a car with DWAI
- 25 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
How do you get from Newark airport to Brooklyn using public transportation?