Just found out we'll be going this weekend to the New York City area, flying into Newark (EWR), which I've never done before. My final destination will be Brooklyn, and was wondering if it's a real pain in the neck to get to Brooklyn via public transportation from Newark's airport? I do have a friend who can pick us up if he must, however, I don't want to put him out if it's no big deal to get there from the airport.
Thanks in advance for your answers!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 2 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 3 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 4 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 5 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 6 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 7 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 8 Los Angeles - 2 Days
- 9 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 10 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 11 Alaskan cruise excursions
- 12 Cape cod Labor Day
- 13 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 14 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 15 A Delectable Brunch At The Presidio in San Francisco
- 16 'Merca! My National Parks road trip.
- 17 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 18 US Open Tennis
- 19 Boston/New England late Sept. with children
- 20 Hotels in San Diego
- 21 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 22 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 23 Seattle Area Trip Help
- 24 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 25 Los Angeles Indefinitely
How do you get from Newark airport to Brooklyn using public transportation?