Just found out we'll be going this weekend to the New York City area, flying into Newark (EWR), which I've never done before. My final destination will be Brooklyn, and was wondering if it's a real pain in the neck to get to Brooklyn via public transportation from Newark's airport? I do have a friend who can pick us up if he must, however, I don't want to put him out if it's no big deal to get there from the airport.
Thanks in advance for your answers!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplement2go.com/goji-diet/
- 2 http://fornatgaex.com/zymax-male-enhancement/
- 3 Okc,Ok to Taos,NM
- 4 http://fornatgaex.com/zymax-male-enhancement/
- 5 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 6 Kauai in November
- 7 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 8 What to do in Portland, Maine
- 9 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 10 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 11 Las vegas to Kingston, NY - 7/8 days- June 4th
- 12 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 13 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 14 what western states to spend the most time in
- 15 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 16 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 17 Austin, TX to Seattle. Road trip with two dogs
- 18 10 Days- California during the holidays
- 19 What's There to Do in Kauai???
- 20 Hawaii - where?
- 21 Request Driving tips from Zion NP, UT to San Francisco?
- 22 Memphis to New Orleans Trip
- 23 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 24 Little Compton, RI
- 25 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
How do you get from Newark airport to Brooklyn using public transportation?