Just found out we'll be going this weekend to the New York City area, flying into Newark (EWR), which I've never done before. My final destination will be Brooklyn, and was wondering if it's a real pain in the neck to get to Brooklyn via public transportation from Newark's airport? I do have a friend who can pick us up if he must, however, I don't want to put him out if it's no big deal to get there from the airport.
Thanks in advance for your answers!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Önl!ne HUSHMAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 live 24*7
- 2 Denver to moab
- 3 7 speakers to enhance your multimedia experience
- 4 low elevation to Yellowstone
- 5 Sequoias between Death Valley and San Diego
- 6 How to do 3 days around North Cascades National Park?
- 7 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 8 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 9 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 10 San Fracisco to Seattle road trip
- 11 California and Oregon Coast Trip
- 12 Utah National Parks Itinerary
- 13 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 14 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 15 Rules of the NY Subway
- 16 vermont lake
- 17 Where to stay at Grand Wailea & Grand Hyatt
- 18 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 19 Seward without a car
- 20 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 21 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 22 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 23 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Itinerary Help!
- 24 flagstaff
- 25 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
How do you get from Newark airport to Brooklyn using public transportation?