Just found out we'll be going this weekend to the New York City area, flying into Newark (EWR), which I've never done before. My final destination will be Brooklyn, and was wondering if it's a real pain in the neck to get to Brooklyn via public transportation from Newark's airport? I do have a friend who can pick us up if he must, however, I don't want to put him out if it's no big deal to get there from the airport.
Thanks in advance for your answers!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 2 Alcatrez sold out
- 3 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 4 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 5 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 6 WA to CT
- 7 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 8 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 9 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 10 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 11 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 12 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 13 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 14 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 15 Maine weather and temps
- 16 L.A. and Sequoia
- 17 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 18 Nantucket Baggage Storage
- 19 Cross Country Road Trip Phoenix to Boston
- 20 Broadway
- 21 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 22 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 23 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 24 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 25 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
How do you get from Newark airport to Brooklyn using public transportation?