Just found out we'll be going this weekend to the New York City area, flying into Newark (EWR), which I've never done before. My final destination will be Brooklyn, and was wondering if it's a real pain in the neck to get to Brooklyn via public transportation from Newark's airport? I do have a friend who can pick us up if he must, however, I don't want to put him out if it's no big deal to get there from the airport.
Thanks in advance for your answers!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 2 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 3 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 4 Roadtrip July 2017
- 5 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 6 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 7 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 8 Retiring to Tucson
- 9 Big Sure in June
- 10 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 11 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 12 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 13 Carmel Monterey
- 14 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 15 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 16 Santa Fe Itineray
- 17 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 18 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 19 Arches Devils Garden
- 20 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 21 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 22 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 23 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 24 best health clubs with lap pools
- 25 universal studios and disney
How do you get from Newark airport to Brooklyn using public transportation?